Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Awful

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Chapter was interesting indeed. I'm loving Granolah's backstory thus far. I noticed the ape in his dream had the same scar as Bardock, so i'm assuming he'd get even more angry after viewing Bardock through Goku as his father. I'm also interested in Freeza's involvement into this. I'm assuming he'd get used as a hypetool again though

As for the rest the chapter, what caught my attention were these facts

"Angels are in constant ultra-instinc state"
"Gods have other techniques outside of ultra-instinct more suitable to them"
with Beerus wanting to practice a bit and telling Vegeta that if he could learn / steal it, he could maybe surpass Goku

I guess then that since Whis is constantly in ultra-instinct state while Beerus apparently has another technique more suitable to him that he doesn't constantly use, that Goku, Vegeta and co are unaware of, it could be Toriyama's way to justify Beerus being closer to angel level fighters

On the other hand, Whis explained to Goku that he is just at the bottom of UI control, with Whis having better control over UI than Meerus, but lower than the Grand Priest, showing him the room of improvement Goku still has to achieve. But does it mean that Goku could ultimately reach Grandpriest level one day ? Didn't think it was possible before, but with Whis opening up that possibility, who knows

In either case, very interested by the future developments, with Granolah implied to grow strong enough to turn the balance about mortals' strength

Looks more interesting than Moro arc for now. Let's see.
Hopefully Goku and Vegeta will enter the angel realm in this arc power levels wise.

It is bound to occur sooner or later.

I'm not sure if the manga will end before they ever get to Zeno however, that's impossible to predict.

Hopefully Goku and Vegeta will enter the angel realm in this arc power levels wise.

It is bound to occur sooner or later.

I'm not sure if the manga will end before they ever get to Zeno however, that's impossible to predict.
Zeno isnt a power level, they already said that they aren't strenght bases, they just cant be defeated.

Zeno isnt a power level, they already said that they aren't strenght bases, they just cant be defeated.
It's Dragon Ball Fujishiro, wake up. Toriyama & co. never stated that they are invincible, plus we have that Frieza foreshadowing which does not imply Frieza will reach their level and surpass it in some way, but it's still worth mentioning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I loved the heat/fuel related puns from Jabba the Hut's stand in. Clearly they're taking some Mando inspiration, which isn't at all shocking for DBZ. I like the worldbuilding elements though.

Arc is very, very promising. But so was the Moro arc before the last segment in it. I'm holding my breath especially for Frieza who... Continues to spiral away from being the glorious Emperor of the Universe and more into Team Rocket territory.

It's Dragon Ball Fujishiro, wake up. Toriyama & co. never stated that they are invincible, plus we have that Frieza foreshadowing which does not imply Frieza will reach their level and surpass it in some way, but it's still worth mentioning.
Im wide awake, they stated that Zeno doesnt fight, they are just there, and are invinble(it was stated itself. Frieza foreshadows that he wants to stand at the top but Frieza wants to do a lot of things, doesnt mean its feasible or that he's right.

Where tf were these guys in tournament of power
Shin needs to be fired at this point
Seems like he isn't strong enough for now. We see one of 'space bandit' (Gas) defeat him easily.
He also miss one of his target when he tried to attack them.
For reference, I'm pretty sure even Yamcha of all people won't miss from that distance.

Yes, he has sharp right eye, so what?
His race was wiped by Bardoc level army at most.
Put any ZFighter post Majin Bu Saga bar Chiaotsu and you'll see that Saiyan army will be defeated in instant.
Granolah may be prodigy in his race standard, but that doesn't mean he is super strong by DBS level for now.

Seems like Toriyama wanna make a nobody to become great warrior.
OG-73i may has some role in this.
Maybe he can get huge boost in some way via 73?

Ima guess this chapter was a flashback.
What makes you guess this chapter was a flashback?
:choppawhat:
Imho, it is definitely not a flashback because he heard Frieze revival after he handed down OG-73i. And that event is several months after Moro was defeated. After Brolly incident, after ToP, after Black saga, and definitely after Ressurection of F.
Pretty straightforward, imho.
I don't see any indication that it was a flashback, or did I miss something?