Dragon Ball Z Tier List

No way my man

He was so afraid of Kaioshin who is probably not even on Perfect Cell level

But I think there are good chances Piccolo got to Semi Perfect Cell level at least lol
In Cell Games, he was already way above Trunks who was way above Semi Perfect Cell. He was already MSSJ tier back then.

He didn’t fight Kaioshin out of respect for him being a god. Kaioshin is barely above Frieza.

I would've love to do it but i have not read/watched DB:josad:

Post automatically merged:

Master Roshi spontaneously becoming ridiculously strong because of off screen "special training" meaning that this old fuck was apparently capable of easily defeating every threat from Sayain Saga Vegeta to Namek Freiza had he actually just got off of his bone idle butt.
That's why it's better to consider it non-canon. Or just think of it as a spin-off/alternate universe.
Post automatically merged:

Here is mine based on my hazy recollection of the show lol, The buus gave me a lot of trouble.
For a hazy recollection that is pretty amazing. Especially for seeing how many characters you remembered lol.

Last edited:
Yeah Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Kid Buu, though SSJ3 Goku surpasses them after getting his zenkais post kid buu fight.

Vegito>Buuhan>Buutenks>SSJ3 Goku>Gohan>Kid Buu>Super Buu IMO
I don't know honestly if Kid Buu was stronger than Super Buu, he got a boost but also lost Good Buu 🤔🤔

I don't know honestly if Kid Buu was stronger than Super Buu, he got a boost but also lost Good Buu 🤔🤔
The thing that makes me think Kid Buu> is that there are numerous guides that state that once Goku defeated Kid Buu, he became the strongest in the universe, and based on how Gohan did Super Buu, it makes me think that Kid Buu is a higher benchmark if you will.

Plus in the anime theres just like a million statements saying that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu (besides the fusions in my opinion)