Theory Dragon will come to Egghead and fight Saturn

At the beginning of this arc, Vegapunk is talking to Dragon

Then we learn the two are friends

And then finally, Kuma leaves

I feel like this is all set up for Dragon to come to egghead and fight Saturn.

As we know, Dragon has the ability to fly

Now just think about it. He learns Vegapunk is in danger, then Kuma just up and disappears? If we the audience can tell there's a connection, surely Dragon can. If Dragon is anything like Luffy, there's no way he'd just let Vegapunk or Kuma, both of whom are his friends, go off and die.

Since Kuma left, a day has passed. That is more than enough time for Dragon to have begun his journey to egghead.

At the moment, Luffy vs Kizaru has already been set up.

This fight started the same time as Zoro vs Lucci and I see no reason why it won't continue after both recover.

"leave Luffy to Kizaru"
"You just focus on Kizaru"

At the moment, we need someone to fight Saturn. imo, there is no better person for this job than Dragon. We already saw Garp fight earlier in the arc and with us currently in the Kuma backstory, I feel like Dragon coming in and taking on the guy who, by Bonney's own words "killed Kuma", would be poetic justice.

But similar to Garp's fight, I think there's a big chance that Dragon might not actually walk away from Saturn victorious. Rather, I think Dragon might actually get captured by Saturn, similarly in the process of ensuring that the SHs and Vegapunk escape.

This would explain why Oda decided to make Sabo "flame emperor". With Dragon gone, Sabo will be forced to lead the revolutionaries

Why would this flashback and Arc include Dragon so much if he isn't arriving here?
Can anyone answer me why Dragon shouldn't be coming to Egghead when he has talked to Vegapank earlier, has been in all the flashbacks with Vegapank and Kuma with reasons other than "how will he travel"? He can come there easily with the wind or if he is a mythical dragon of the mayan myth then he can fly.

Garp vs Aokiji (and friends)
Luffy vs Kizaru
Dragon vs... Akainu

This is the pattern Oda is suggesting, then it could not happen sure, but imo it is likely to happen at this point. The fact is that Dragon has done basically nothing since the manga started, it is nigh time he acts (whatever he does is good, Oda just has to make he act otherwise people will forget about him more and more). If Dragon goes after Kuma he has to cross the red line as well and Akainu is supposedly still there. About how the fight might go imo either Dragon wins or it is some sort of a draw where both are hyped a bit (or at least Akainu doesn't lose too much hype to Dragon).

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why would this flashback and Arc include Dragon so much if he isn't arriving here?
Can anyone answer me why Dragon shouldn't be coming to Egghead when he has talked to Vegapank earlier, has been in all the flashbacks with Vegapank and Kuma with reasons other than "how will he travel"? He can come there easily with the wind or if he is a mythical dragon of the mayan myth then he can fly.
If if if. Remember the cope.

Du-RUN-agon only goes to public areas when he's running from pirates that invade his safe place.

Unless he kills the unknown admiral (that was Sakazuki's mentor) in the flashback he's still on fraud watch for me.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The reason dragon and probably Akainu are mentioned in this flashback is to build them up for the final saga?

Not sure its possible to arrive so fast , Kambakka is in Grandline they need to cross Redline first . Kuma had his paw fruit he reached effortlessely and with Reverie Incident i am pretty sure Marines and Akainu are monitoring it like pack of wolves .

Not sure its possible to arrive so fast , Kambakka is in Grandline they need to cross Redline first . Kuma had his paw fruit he reached effortlessely and with Reverie Incident i am pretty sure Marines and Akainu are monitoring it like pack of wolves .
If Dragon has a wind logia like some people theorize,he could get there pretty fast.