Powers & Abilities Drake will get Sengoku’s Buddha palm

except that's a completely different thing
Luffy used the gomu gomu no mi to mimic Ace

Bonney used her powers to mimic Luffy

Law used his powers to mimic Cora

Even if Sengoku’s shockwave is DF based, the fact Drake more than likely is the inheritor of his will means imo there’s a good chance he will mimic the shockwave palm via haki/strength.

Drake is so trash that it was impossible for me to visualize him as an admiral, however after Kizaru's performance in EGG, Drake has every chance of being the trash he is and still becoming an admiral, because being an admiral doesn't represent anything anymore in this manga, just as it never represented.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy used the gomu gomu no mi to mimic Ace

Bonney used her powers to mimic Luffy

Law used his powers to mimic Cora

Even if Sengoku’s shockwave is DF based, the fact Drake more than likely is the inheritor of his will means imo there’s a good chance he will mimic the shockwave palm via haki/strength.
no there isn't and what does luffy mimicking an axe has to do with anything? He also mimics guns and cannons. Law bwing able to silence stuff makes sense since surgery rooms are supposed to be silent.
But might as well say drake can use magnetism since we are giving DF powers to everyone

WB Copied by Blackbeard & Weevil
Ace Copied by Sabo
Luffy Copied by Bonney
Oden Copied by Scabbards
Kaidou Copied by Momo & Yamato
Hancock Copied by S-Snake
Doflamingo Copied by S-Flamingo
Garp Copied by Koby
Chinjao Copied by Sai
Roger Copied by Shanks

It's pretty clear to me that Signature Attacks of CoC Users are Fated to be Inherited (Either by other CoC Users or Others)
It's like their "Will" lives through that Fighting Style

So sooner or later, We will see a Someone else using Sengoku's Signature Attack, Zoro's Oni Giri, Big Mom's Ikoku, Kid, Rayleigh, Dragon ... etc

Drake's Fighting Style doesn't resemble Sengoku's at all, so No
It needs to be someone who's Signature Attack is same as Sengoku's
We've already seen Drake's & it's X Calibur

I think Urouge is the one who gonna Copy Sengoku, He fits much better & has the Physical Strength to do it
But there's no connection between Sengoku & Urouge.

Looks like a reach to me...

Drake being the next Sengoku in some ways would actually be pretty fitting. The only issue is whether Oda will offer that much focus to him to lead to it seeming satisfying.

Sengoku took Drake under his wing like he did Corazon, and he's in a leading position in Sword, so it would be fitting if he was the Sengoku to Koby's Garp as the less glorified and popular one who's in a leading position and is also extremely capable.

If not the shock wave, Oda could simply have Drake take after Sengoku in some other way. Him just learning the barrier amplication of armament haki to have some sort of homage to Sengoku would be enough, I feel.

Drake's part of the Worst Generation and even more than that, is the leader of Sword (or at least the superior to all the Sword characters that are confirmed, so Oda can definitely take him far if he feels like.

Wasn't Drake like 19 at the time? A bit too old to be "raised" by someone.
Idk but it’s what vivre card says

In any case the fact Drake is a marine, has a special relationship with sengoku, and is Koby’s superior leads me to think he inherits Sengoku’s will
Post automatically merged:

no there isn't and what does luffy mimicking an axe has to do with anything? He also mimics guns and cannons. Law bwing able to silence stuff makes sense since surgery rooms are supposed to be silent.
But might as well say drake can use magnetism since we are giving DF powers to everyone
Anyone can do shockwaves

Garp, Koby, Jinbe, Sai, etc.

Given all the homage techniques we have seen, can you seriously not fathom Drake using haki/strength in a homage technique to sengoku?