Character Discussion Draw your own One Piece character

This a thread where you can share your own OP character. I thought it would be cool to see the ideas of this community. You can give him powers, a backstory and a place in the story. It can also be a what if- character, for example you can design new crewmates for the other SN.
Your drawing skills don’t need to be good, the priority is to be creative and to share your ideas with the others.
People can comment the pictures and share their ideas.

I remember we did this in russian community like 6 years ago. People are completely unaware of how OP-design works. 80% some "cool and edgy" guys (like dude in your avatar), which don't fit OP at all

I remember we did this in russian community like 6 years ago. People are completely unaware of how OP-design works. 80% some "cool and edgy" guys (like dude in your avatar), which don't fit OP at all
I get your point, people often draw these type of characters but that’s the wonderful thing about One piece , you can draw from the ugliest to the most cool type of character everything. The characters are so weird and also epic that this can go in any direction :yearight: