Powers & Abilities Drums of liberation as an energy source

So we all saw in the last chapter that the giant ancient robot sprung back to life. It makes it look like this was caused by the drums of liberation.

Now some are asking why didn’t it happen before when he fought Lucci? Well that’s because he was outside the light barrier and now he is inside it just like the ancient robot. Or the other possibility is that the drums of liberation did not activate the robot but he simply was programmed to wake up at this specific moment.
Why would he be programmed to do this? Possibilities are that the ancient kingdom(joy boy) couldn’t predict the future on that’s how he prophesied that someone would come and bring the dawn.

But let’s go with the possibility that the heartbeat of Luffy is the source and that’s also why Roger couldn’t use the one piece. Because he couldn’t activate it without the nika fruit. How would this even work? Frequencies! The heart beat is in a frequency that transmits energy and only people with the ability to hear the voice of all things can hear or perceive this heart beat. Zunesha can hear it, Luffy, Momo, seakings, and the robot and he acted upon it.
This robot will be of massive help to the strawhats due to its strength. I believe it to be at the level of an admiral or above. 200 years ago it attacked Marie Geoise and couldn’t be stopped until it turned off. And the WG back then also had 3 admirals that somehow couldn’t stop it. Either the robot is as strong as them or even more.

Well, I've said before I believe Haki is a spiritual energy and ancient technology is likely to use Haki technology (Spirit Tech).

However, spirit science fiction stuff does more than just stuff like that. You're into paranormal too and you can include psychic senses.

Psychic senses explains the connection between people like Momonosuke, Shirahoshi, and Luffy.

And ONLY some people get psychic senses at that high of a level where they can perform telepathy.

Luffy had telepathic links with Momonosuke, Zunisha, and the Sea Kings. Telepathic links can be one-way if there isn't a bond or something between people. So, one can end up speaking but the other can't. Or rather... someone who can listen to something can hear it but that something might not respond.

Luffy could hear the Sea Kings and Zunisha, but he couldn't issue commands to either of them.

In other words, the Sea Kings and Zunisha have different commanders. It isn't Luffy.

Joyboy might be able to do that stuff... I figure he should be able to create telepathic links with almost anyone... but that's just my own crazy idea.

Well, I've said before I believe Haki is a spiritual energy and ancient technology is likely to use Haki technology (Spirit Tech).

However, spirit science fiction stuff does more than just stuff like that. You're into paranormal too and you can include psychic senses.

Psychic senses explains the connection between people like Momonosuke, Shirahoshi, and Luffy.

And ONLY some people get psychic senses at that high of a level where they can perform telepathy.

Luffy had telepathic links with Momonosuke, Zunisha, and the Sea Kings. Telepathic links can be one-way if there isn't a bond or something between people. So, one can end up speaking but the other can't. Or rather... someone who can listen to something can hear it but that something might not respond.

Luffy could hear the Sea Kings and Zunisha, but he couldn't issue commands to either of them.

In other words, the Sea Kings and Zunisha have different commanders. It isn't Luffy.

Joyboy might be able to do that stuff... I figure he should be able to create telepathic links with almost anyone... but that's just my own crazy idea.
That is an interesting thought. I’ve had the same thoughts about why Luffy could only hear but not speak/command.

Since Gear 5 is supposed to be the "Sun God" and fire is a means of fuel Vegapunk is looking into, could it be the latent solar energy Luffy gives off in Gear 5th that is the power source of the Iron Giant?