Questions & Mysteries Dumbest One Piece Theories You've Ever Heard/Seen

Zoro killing Kaido :hihihi:

But it makes so much sense :crybeard:
No it doesn’t, at first it may but if you carefully think it through it won’t. The idea of not being able to eat two DFs is because the two Devils will battle it out on your body and thus ripping you inside out. Cerberus might have three heads but eventually the body they share is one.
Even I used to be a firm believer of the Cerberus Theory at one time..!!:sanmoji:

Orochi is above YC1. I heard this a lot during WCI.
Actually i thought this too lol. I thought a shogun must be fckin strong and the best swordsman in wano lol

I never heard that, but i've heard zoro is a gay lol

Sanji can take on all 3 of his brothers at the same time and sanji vs ichiji :sanjimeh:
I thought this too lol. I overestimated sanji back then

Zoro leaving the crew for whatever happened at WCI
Luffy beating BigMom in WCI/Udon
Sanji vs Katakuri
Jimbei being dead
Zoro will die or something major happens in chapter 944
Finalbeta guy would be mad seeing this lol
And i also expected sanji vs katakuri and luffy vs bm in 1 vs 1

Sanji will fight the Cook Devil/God (Yonko level) to get access to the All Blue

From a sanji fan On discord

That same fan was trying to argue Sanji’s dream is fighting based like Zoro
Never heard this one, but it would be sick if it happen lol

Kaido has suicide as his hobby because he is ashamed of his power: the donkey zoan.

Also there was a weird one which suggested BB had to eat a certain pair of things from WB's dead body to gain his df powers.
Never heard this one either, it's hilarious lol:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I also dont think this will happen, but it's still possible as kaido has relation with enma which currently is being hold by zoro.

Sanji beats Queen, dumbest shit I've ever heard
True dude, i cant see sanji solo queen, but oda could always pull anything to make sanji beats queen so yeah:smithnie:

Nice :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

zoro will fight sanji and leaves the crew because of what happened in wci, honestly that was the dumbest Theory that zorofanboys ever come up with:feelscryingman:
Well it could be true as zoro hasnt heard this story, but i also dont think zoro would fight sanji because sanji didnt really betray the crew like usopp did.
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu stealing the Diamond Fruit from Jozu and then proceeding to kill Mihawk, thus gaining the WSS title. Zoro would then have to cut diamond to surpass Mihawk.

It was a popular theory back then.
Ahh i know this one.. Back then i believed in this one because it kinda makes sense lol, until oda revealed the new shiryuu's df.

Shiryu Killing Mihawk... AINT GONNA HAPPEN
Exactly:cheers: