Dungeon Raid the Great Tomb of Nazarick!

Create a team of 3-5 characters of your choice that can successfully raid every part of Overlord’s Great Tomb of Nazarick

Rules: - No obvious stomp choices, pick a well-balanced team of characters that would be in at least some danger of not surviving if they went in on their own.

- Any characters from anime, manga, light novels, books, comics, tv shows, video games, movies, etc. is fine.

- Also try picking characters that fit certain roles to make the team versatile. Like a character that provides the main offense, a defensive-support character, a tactician, etc.

-Explain in detail the role of each member of the team you create in making this journey and the general strategy of how their going to tackle this tomb

Goal is to successfully be able to traverse the entire Tomb, take down all notable NPCs, all Floor Guardians, as well as being able to defeat Ainz himself, and take all the spoils the Tomb has to offer.

Discuss!

Last edited:
This is my team :

1 - TEAM LEADER

Subaru Natsuki from Re:Zero

2-THE ATTACKERS

Acnologia from Fairy Tail

Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill

3- THE SUPPORTS

Merlin from Seven Deadly Sins

Aqua from Konosuba

Sakura from Naruto

Acnologia and Esdeath are incredible fighters, they would clean the way into Nazaeick .

Esdeath could create ice soldiers to help the team and Acnologia would counter most magic users in Nazarick thanks to his immunity

Merlin would give support by defending the team if needed against trap and unknown type of sorcery , and with Aqua they could create even a safe zone to rest some time or slow down the enemies

Aqua would help a lot against undead and by bringing back her teammates if killed

And in the worst case scenario if they're all die , Subaru woul use his ability to restart from zero and try with the team a different strategy

Btw i was joking with Sakura , she's not on the team

esdeath,bois,seryu,wave and kurome
I think esdeath can carry her team to victory like she can summon meteors

Esdeath could create ice soldiers to help the team and Acnologia would counter most magic users in Nazarick thanks to his immunity
Esdeath cant summon ice soldiers
She never did that in 1 episode of the show

Legit making stuff up at this point

This is my team :

1 - TEAM LEADER

Subaru Natsuki from Re:Zero

2-THE ATTACKERS

Acnologia from Fairy Tail

Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill

3- THE SUPPORTS

Merlin from Seven Deadly Sins

Aqua from Konosuba

Sakura from Naruto

Acnologia and Esdeath are incredible fighters, they would clean the way into Nazaeick .

Merlin would give support by defending the team if needed against trap and unknown type of sorcery , and with Aqua they could create even a safe zone to rest some time or slow down the enemies

Aqua would help a lot against undead and by bringing back her teammates if killed

And in the worst case scenario if they're all die , Subaru woul use his ability to restart from zero and try with the team a different strategy

Btw i was joking with Sakura , she's not on the team
Oof Sakura getting no respect. To be fair, that trash bag probably would be less of a burden for the rest of your team than she would be.

My team:

Shuda (Rave)

King Hassan (Grand Assassin)

Kamijou Touma

Accelerator

Wendy Marvell

Accelerator and Shuda will be the main muscle of the team between Accelerator’s vector control and Shuda’s fire and spatial explosions he can release anywhere, including inside the target.

King Hassan can lay low and provide one hit stealth kills while still being a powerhouse in the case his cover is blown between effortlessly beating Gawain and cutting off one of Tiamat’s wings.

Wendy and Touma will be the defense with Wendy being a healer and removing any kind of status effects or abnormalities the rest of the team could suffer from. Also works just fine for offense between using Irene’s various Enchantment techniques and her own power as the Sky Dragon Slayer including Dragon Force

And Touma is there for the extra defense against anything supernatural, being able to negate even timestop, one hit kills, reality warping World Items Nazarick might try as well as punching through any supernatural defenses the Tomb has all with Imagine Breaker. Could also probably kill supernatural entities like Ainz with a touch too

Last edited:
Oof Sakura getting no respect. To be fair, that trash bag probably would be less of a burden for the rest of your team than she would be.

My team:

Shuda (Rave)

King Hassan (Grand Assassin)

Kamijou Touma

Accelerator

Wendy Marvell

Accelerator and Shuda will be the main muscle of the team between Accelerator’s vector control and Shuda’s fire and spatial explosions he can release anywhere, including inside the target.

King Hassan can lay low and provide one hit stealth kills while still being a powerhouse in the case his cover is blown between effortlessly beating Gawain and cutting off one of Tiamat’s wings.

Wendy and Touma will be the defense with Wendy being a healer and removing any kind of status effects or abnormalities the rest of the team could suffer from. Also works just fine for offense between using Irene’s various Enchantment techniques and her own power as the Sky Dragon Slayer including Dragon Force

And Touma is there for the extra defense against anything supernatural, being able to negate even timestop, one hit kills, reality warping World Items Nazarick might try as well as punching through any supernatural defenses the Tomb has all with Imagine Breaker. Could also probably kill supernatural entities like Ainz with a touch too
This seems like a solid team even though i don't know nothing about King Hassan :josad:

Btw do you think Touma will be able to nullified something like the " the goal of all life is dead " ?
Cause that ignore defense and immunity ( from what i know ) , even against creature that normally are imune to death spells

This seems like a solid team even though i don't know nothing about King Hassan :josad:

Btw do you think Touma will be able to nullified something like the " the goal of all life is dead " ?
Cause that ignore defense and immunity ( from what i know ) , even against creature that normally are imune to death spells
It doesn’t ignore defenses. The Goal of All Life is Death just gives Ainz’s Instant spells an extra buff to where their now strong enough to affect those that could resist them before.

In this world consisting of nothing but death, the only things that moved were Ainz and Shalltear. This was Ainz’s ace move. The Goal of All Life Is Death was a move that strengthened spells and skills that had instadeath as an effect. The effect strengthened by this skill would kill even an opponent with an ability that made them immune to instant death, once a certain time elapsed.
And even than, there’s no feats in Overlord that can affect Imagine Breaker. Not when even the likes of Othinus can’t do anything to get rid of it.

The other problem with the Goal of All Life is Death is the 12 second casting time before activating that Ainz can’t do anything else during.