E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I lost contact with the videogame industry recently.

I just hope that I will be capable to buy a PS5 before this year comes to an end and making sure to look at a few titles before that happens if it happens. In particular JRPGs, my favourites. :pepelit:

Some Zelda content and everything is fine
:sweat:
I want a Zelda botw 2 trailer + release date... I will cry the whole night either out of happiness or sadness
Imagine... We're getting BotW2 trailer + release date + remakes from all 3 3D Zelda titles (The Wind Waker even gets two more dungeons) and possibly reveal of a new 2D Zelda HD. :steef:

Okay, I know this kind of expectation is way too much. :josad:

Imagine... We're getting BotW2 trailer + release date + remakes from all 3 3D Zelda titles (The Wind Waker even gets two more dungeons) and possibly reveal of a new 2D Zelda HD. :steef:

Okay, I know this kind of expectation is way too much. :josad:
I think we will get the new 2D Zelda in the September direct or the spring direct next year. I still believe that we get Botw 2 this year
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Zelda Botw 2 + Switch pro in December, Christmas is gonna be perfect

Zelda 3D Collection February ~ March 2022

2D Zelda September 2022

Hope we start the Nintendo Direct with the Switch, how many units it's sold, the upgraded Switch and then the Switch Lite. Then says something new is being brewed as the state they will reveal it at the end.

Bayonetta 3 or Metroid 4 reveal or some trailer

Some Independent titles, new titles, update to the Nintendo catalogue and Switch Online. Like the quick trailer of titles they go through before the end.

Zelda trailer for some 2D games going into some 3D games

Hope we start the Nintendo Direct with the Switch, how many units it's sold, the upgraded Switch and then the Switch Lite. Then says something new is being brewed as the state they will reveal it at the end.

Bayonetta 3 or Metroid 4 reveal or some trailer

Some Independent titles, new titles, update to the Nintendo catalogue and Switch Online. Like the quick trailer of titles they go through before the end.

Zelda trailer for some 2D games going into some 3D games
Bayonetta 3 is a meme at this point and most likely dead