General & Others Editor forcing Oda to make the chapter 18 pages

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
revs vs world government?
Oh this. You mean Revos doing fuck knows what on Mariejoijs while Dragon enjoys tea with Okamas?
What about road poneglyps/Im/Luffy much close to raftel
It's plain and simple once they were introduced everyone knew getting more of them will come naturally.

Nothing special here.

Few cool panels from Reverie do not delete Oda's lack of touch post time skip.

This is easily the worst part of the manga for me.

The problem is that Oda sometimes dont have time to explain something like haki maybe
Haki is simple and is explained along the manga from the beginning
But sadly there is some people who dont understand it
Everyone should tie the clues together to understand how haki works
I think oda must tie them together in one topic in one of his books
IN A POST ABOVE I WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT A MINI ARC WHERE STRAW HATS TEACH EACH OTHER ABOUT COMBAT,IT COULD HAPPEN AFTER LAUGHT TALE!THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO REVEAL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ABOUT HAKI IN DETAIL!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would take a 10 page chapter if it didn’t have any fluff or redundant explanations of shit we already knew...and yeah, I think the editors have too much influence over OP and most mangas. The authors are the ones with vision and a plan for how they want their stories to be told, it’s just too many fingers in any particular pie when Shueisha starts swinging their dick around.

Oda can't have all the valuable info into one chapter but apparently but he can draw useless stuff that we don't even care about.
No he cant draw useless stuff
Post automatically merged:

I would take a 10 page chapter if it didn’t have any fluff or redundant explanations of shit we already knew...and yeah, I think the editors have too much influence over OP and most mangas. The authors are the ones with vision and a plan for how they want their stories to be told, it’s just too many fingers in any particular pie when Shueisha starts swinging their dick around.
They have no influence on Oda
Just forcing him to reduce the number of pages
He cant divide the chapter or he wont end the manga ever

Oda can't have all the valuable info into one chapter but apparently but he can draw useless stuff that we don't even care about.
Oda is the kind of mastermind usually projecting his works light years ahead, this actually suggests a lot.

Because if he had already the manga stored in program he would potentially care a lot about his own aspirations concerning the broad plot rather than the new generation of fans' demands.

Otherwise why projecting it so in advance if he had to potentially change it too unless it was a very few scenes.

How to explain something that even Oda doesn't know how it works?
Oda is still introducing elements to his haki system. We had WB x Shanks and BM x Kaido clashes. Everybody having conqueror and pretty much knowing how to coat attacks with it(Shanks not confirmed but... COME ON!) only at Oden flashback Oda had the idea of NOT TOUCHING. And Kaido had attacks that were touching so as BM. And now both of them are not touching when attacking.
BM seems to have used a stronger attack against PO then against Kid for whateve reason I'm sure Oda can't explain.