Rules Educating The Boros Fan: V2 Orochi Matched Serious Saitama In Combat While Boros Needed A Handicap

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So let’s start with busting some of the dumbest myths about Boros.

Myth #1: Boros fought a serious Saitama

To anyone who can actually read, this claim doesn’t need debunking as this is extremely and obviously wrong. To Boros fans however, even the simple facts must be clarified.

The truth about Saitama vs Boros is that Saitama intentionally took it easy on Boros as Boros reminded Saitama of himself in terms of seeking a good fight. When Saitama learned that Boros was just craving the exhilaration of a good fight, Saitama internally decided to take it easy on Boros to give him the fight he craved.

This is explicitly proven when Saitama deliberately lies to Boros about the difficulty of their fight:

See, Saitama wanted Boros to think that Boros gave him a good fight, because Saitama really understood how Boros felt at heart, when the truth is that Saitama could’ve swatted Bolos like a fly at any time.

Against Orochi, however:

Saitama’s no nonsense demeanor was immediately apparent, and it was clear as day that he wasn’t going to waist any time with Orochi but was going to actually attempt to kill him from the start.

And that said, Orochi the big boi still pushed Saitama harder than Bolos the handicapped did.

Myth #2 Boros tanked more real punches from Saitama than Orochi did

Now that we’ve debunked the idea that Boros gave Saitama anything even resembling a serious fight, and that Saitama taking it easy on Boros was obvious to everyone accept Boros fans, let’s debunk myth #2.

So, since Saitama blowing Boros’ arm off apparently qualifies as Boros “tanking hits from Saitama” (since words no longer mean anything and the collapse of human civilization is inevitable), let’s discuss all of Orochi’s “tanking” feats:

Orochi tanks 5 punches from Saitama:

Orochi tanks 4 more punches from Saitama:

This is already more no-nonsense punches than Boros took (which Boros took 0 no-nonsense punches from Saitama as Saitama had the training wheels on when he fought Bolos), and by this time in their battle, Boros the healer was spitting blood and dying while Orochi the endurance beast is 100% fine here.

And After Orochi tanks the normal punch this chapter, he is still alive and moving around fine lol.

And we aren’t even discussing fused Orochi after this fight who gets punched again by Saitama and shakes it off lol.

Now that we’ve debunked the nonsense myths about the Virgin Bolos, let’s discuss why the Chad-rochi’s feats are much better.

Alleged Planet Surface vs True Planetary Level

So, Bolos the Generic’s full power is planet surface level (allegedly,) while Orochi the King’s full power is at minimum legit planetary if not beyond.

“Oh but Psykorochi is not planetary level because she only sliced off a chunk of the earth!!!”

^This statement is like watching a .50 caliber bullet tear through a piece paper with ease, and then concluding that .50 caliber bullets are paper level at maximum.

Anyway, Orochi summoning energy for his attack, not even attacking just summoning energy, already violently shook 1/3rd of the Earth:

Again this isn’t even the attack, just Orochi powering up. Orochi is actuallu shaking much more than just multiple continents as he is drawing energy from the planet core itself:

Note the rumble Kanji present even as we view the entire planet

Causing cataclysmic damage over a multi-city-wide range:

And again, this is not even the attack itself, just Orochi powering up.

So literally just Orochi powering up is already a planetary level feat while Bolos has to kill himself to pull out a planet surface level feat, allegedly lol. I could end this post here but we haven’t even begun.

Orochi Matches Serious Saitama

Killer Move: Serious Series

And Orochi just matched serious Saitama in combat lol.

What happened the second the mighty Boros faced a serious Saitama? Oh yeah, he got fodderized like the weak little bitch that he is. Unsurprising as he needed Saitama to handicap himself to last a quarter of the time Orochi did lol.

Boros fans will undoubtedly have the tears fire out of their eye sockets like firehouses, and as their tears strike the keyboards, the resulting comments will say something like

“O wah!! It was a gag move!! Someone please change my diaper!!”

Wrong Boros fans, and learn to clean your own butts, please.

Killer Move: Serious Series

Being a fan of generic characters hurts doesn’t it?

That’s all we have to say, thank you all for joining me in our quest to educate the Boros fan in his natural habitat

All bow to the supreme being:

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Luffy is the mc @RayanOO @Bango🍅 @Shiroyru @Jailer @Bullet @Salah WG @Hiragaro @Xlaw @sidestreetboy @Steven @Sentinel @Koro @Just a member @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @duckman @U c 4 up da idly @ZenZu @Zoro D Goat

Last edited:
I think I read similar thread about Boros few hours back...So it's counter thread.
Against Orochi Saitam was pissed because all this crap happening underground of his apartment.
I'm still leaning toward Boros , who sent Saitama to moon.

Did you know that BOROS is not a monster?
He's just another species. The monster hierarchy doesn't apply to him. BOROS himself mentioned that there was a prophecy in which he totally devastated the universe and that on this planet (planet earth) there would be someone of his level who could offer him a nice fight, this 20 years ago. This is canonically putting BOROS above OROCHI. Well but don't take prophecies too seriously, laugh.

Boros initially survived a non-serious saitama punch, he wasn't completely torn apart, only his armor was broken, and that's it.
And it wasn't even in its final form.
BASE BOROS + Armor restricting all your power.

Both fight in OFF and saitama manages to rip BOROS' arm off in his first transformation, but we don't know how he did it, because their match was in OFF, we have a sense of how he did it with the anime.

Boros: It's surprising that you've held out for so long against my linear power...
Saitama: You are STRONG.
It is noticeable to notice scribbles of superficial damage caused by BOROS on the saitama's body.

Boros after that continues to fight SAITAMA with his energy released but no arm.

After that it releases its other transformation and goes beyond its limits and sends saitama to the moon.

Saitama returns, when SAITAMA returns BOROS attacks him and SAITAMA lands a PUNCH on BOROS, BOROS resists without having his body totally destroyed, he is just pushed back, meaning that saitama cannot defeat BOROS with a normal punch (only 1) .
(I recommend you click on the image and put it in full screen for better visual quality, my monitor is 25 inches and FULL HD, this can degrade the image quality on other small monitors.)
The entire sequence I described above is being shown in the images below.

Boros in his final form withstands a punch from SAITAMA (common) without any problems, he is at most pushed a few meters away, his body was not completely destroyed, which shows that SAITAMA cannot beat him with just 1 common punch.

This event forced saitama to not only use 1 punch, but several consecutive normal punches in an attempt to defeat BOROS.
His technique is called "normal consecutive punches".
But again SAITAMA was cornered by the accelerated regeneration of BOROS, its sequence of normal consecutive hits wasn't enough, BOROS recovered instantly.
So we know for a fact that after normal punches we have serious punches.
What do we know about serious punches?

The force of another dimension created by "for real", which not even the "S" class heroes have reached. When Saitama pronounces "for real", this strength trumps Classse "S" heroes and creatures of calamity level 'God', if he has the calm to fight with punches, instead of using specific techniques he must surely still have some tricks. on the sleeve.
Boros and planetarium.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boros, who can recover instantly, has the upper hand?!
Saitama is increasingly hit by blows.

Another text: Faced with Boros' explanation, Saitama asks: "Is the talk over? Aren't you going to fight?".
Positions are reversed and Boros unleashes his ultimate technique, a desperate resource that will cause a Terra to evaporate.

Attack name: Planet-Destroying Crash !!

The desperate crash that will destroy the earth!!

Text: The extreme fight that made the planet shake!!!
So yes, the attack can't just destroy the surface according to these texts it can destroy and evaporate the earth.

Text: The strongest in the universes vs The strongest in mankind !!
The violent clash that unfolds inside the ship !!
An ordinary person couldn't keep up with that speed.
Opposing forces!

We know that when SAITAMA uses punches from the serious series, the attack is superior to GOD level threats.
Serious Punch > God Level Threats.
Saitama used the SUPER SERIES SERIES MOVEMENTS to defeat BOROS' planetary level energy wave and defeat him at the same time.

Just remembering that according to the magazine (databook), SAITAMA's serious punching is beyond what a god threat can handle.
Before the fight's reformulation, OROCHI was defeated by 1 normal PUNCH by SAITAMA. Saitama: Just a normal punch. And BOROS managed to survive and recover instantly from several of them.
So whoever said before that BOROS > OROCHI is completely right.

About the reformulation (Correction of MURATA), I was some if not the first to read it, but it was in Japanese, and now I went looking for it and they took it off the air, but as I remember SAITAMA only made (squeezed) a little lava in his hand and was enough to beat OROCHI's energy, after that he defeated him with a punch, which I don't know if it's serious or not, I don't know if the translation you posted is correct, but if so, BOROS and OROCHI are very identical .

To destroy OROCHI's physical body required an attack above the GOD level.
While stopping his energy attack, he was only playfully caught by saitama contracting lava in his hand.

To defeat the energy wave launched by BOROS, an attack above the GOD level was required.
But to defeat him, only the shock wave of the saitama's blow did it, destroying his body, without the need to touch BOROS directly with his fist.
They are very identical.
But BOROS by data was superior before, now they can be equal.
@Erkan12
What do you think ?

Post automatically merged:

:pepecorn:

(Boros negs 10 Orochi)
Yes, OROCHI is much weaker than BOROS.

Lucky for him that he had an appeal to make him at least comparable.

Last edited:
This is just a case of feat inflation negatively affecting early characters.
Also, it is confirmed in the databook that Boros' attack had the ability to erase earth:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/40pm9y
Though I do agree with the point that Saitama was taking it easy on Boros to make it seem like it was a good fight. Enemies can tank countless Saitama punches depending on Saitama's mood and he never goes for the kill against humans, so I don't take it as a feat to 'tank' Saitama's punch.

Boros and AG are supposed to be neck and neck, and both of them should be above Psychorochi and Orochi.

Orochi was literally shaking the planet. How is that worse than in the original chapter?
Because how Saiatama beats him whatever he did turned into a complete joke when compared to Boros (and he got turned into a joke too becaude that's Saitama's gist and that tells you something) I guess we should just accept Orochi as the gateway to Garou

Orochi was literally shaking the planet. How is that worse than in the original chapter?
Well any movement in core of planet will cause quack on surface..

You can even create earthquake by denoting core of planet..
Monster association has headquarter near planets core.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Story wise it makes no sense that Boros is stronger than Orochi or Monster Garou

Can you imagine if Goku fought Frieza and then Vegeta and Nappa?

Or if Ichigo fought Aizen and then Grimmjow?

Or Naruto fighting Madara only to revert to Pain?

It is funny to see how the yonko vs admiral legacy is carried on even in other mangas. Now we need an Orochi with a marine cape and Boros with.. Some pirate stuff (anyway he already is a stellar pirate and if what he said was true for sure he fits the emperor title way better than a OP yonko).

Anyway it is way better if you take Garou as your card vs Boros if you want a proper debate worth of the yonko vs admiral legacy

One has Boros and Garou in close strength and would get the befit of the doubt of scaling to Garou.

In an interview where ONE was questioned about who would win in a fight between Boros and Garou, ONE said it would be a "good match"; however, Garou is stronger in close combat
Where as with Orochi Murata is not sure who would win between him and Golden sperm (I know its not One but its still usefull to think about)

Murata is uncertain who is stronger between Orochi and Golden Sperm, but states that Orochi has superior techniques
Webcomic spoiler
Garou destroys Golden sperm so the portrayal is there