General & Others Educating Yonko Fans For Free - 2024 Edition

Garp, the guy who first mentioned ''balance'' also says they can't take 2 Legends (one has crew the other has not) at the same time.

WB pirates + Rayleigh combined is clearly inferior to 2 Emperors crews combined.

Yet this clown here just showing us why he can't read.

-3 Warlods forming a Yonko crew
Wrong again, one of the 3 Warlords (Buggy) was seen as superior to the other 2 Warlords and make them as his underlings. Without Buggy being look like their boss and leading them, they couldn't be an Emperor. Basically, an Emperor crew minimum need: Superior force than Mihawk as their leader + Mihawk + Crocodile
-Akainu forcing the BBPs to flee
BB pirates were not Emperor crew at the time. You don't even know this lmao.

And Red dog didn't 'force' anything, BB pirates already were bored of waiting and wanting go an island with town before;

As well as Sanjuan was complaining that he was in the sea, he would be in huge danger if they fight.

Unlike Greenbull on Wano, Red dog had the authorization to fight Pre-Emperor BB pirates so he could call for more Marines back up such as Buster Call whenever he wanted.

When Teach become an Emperor
, Red dog couldn't order 2 Seraphims to fight Teach (not with his full crew) and couldn't save 800 Marines;

-Aokiji making a stand against the BBPs
Aokiji was defending himself from BB pirate crew in both situations, later;

Teach's crew telling him he must be crazy for wanting Aokiji as his underling due to the backstabbing threat.

Aokiji is so inferior to Teach's power, Teach doesn't give af if he tries to backstab him.

If Aokiji's power was close to Emperor Teach, like Bullet was close to Warlord Teach without Gura, Teach wouldn't want Aokiji.

-SHPs having their hands busy with one Admiral and a CP0 agent
Etc etc
Wrong again. Luffy holding both Kizaru + Saturn;

They needed more than 1 Admiral + best of CP0 Lucci + Buster Call to fight 1 new Emperor and his crew (weakest Emperor crew based on bounties).

Again just another misinterpreted statement by Yonko fans
Can anyone explain why Greenbull, the man who supposedly feared Kaido in a 1v1 context, was barging into Wano to fight not only the man who beat Kaido, but also the two who beat Big Mom alongside their crews? Probably not.
Regardless of whom you think wins this battle, Greenbull was strictly talking about the politics involved in attacking a place such as Wano
Again you are stupid for asking this question if you can read the manga where Shanks wifi diff, I guess that PTSD made you forget the whole chapter.

Shanks specifically tells Greenbull he is targeting ''EXHAUSTED'' ones;

Thats the reason Emperors and Marines prefer to not fight each other. The winner will be weakened and exhausted, another Emperor or Marines can attack that exhausted and wounded Emperor in the right time.

Thats also why Shanks was expecting Teach to attack Wano but instead he saw Greenbull. Since Teach fight smart and wait right moment to strike when his opponents were weakened.
Quoting @ZenZu here: "He never admitted inferiority. The most you can say is Kaidou got some solid portrayal, but all Greenbull was doing was calling himself another Kaidou to the scabbards
Its easy to debunk both Zenzu and Zenzu's boot licker,

Greenbull, as Shanks told him, only attacked them when they were EXHAUSTED.

Greenbull literally admits even if Kaido was exhausted from defeating the alliance, he wouldn't go to Wano despite Kaido being nerfed. Debunked again.
Kaidou being a deterrent is a fact, Admirals are not allowed to attack Yonkou territories by design
Teach was on Amazon Lily, not on his own Emperor territory yet Lakainu still couldn't order 2 Seraphims to save 800 kidnapped Marines. Once again debunked.
But obviously, that's not the case for school dropouts Yonko fans, whom have embarrassingly misinterpreted this manga
School Dropout Assmiral fans were saying Aokiji wasn't an underling, you guys compete with ZKKtards in stupidity;

:milaugh:

Last edited:
If venus doesn't low diff Sanji Franky stussy and bonney in the next 10 minutes I'll have serious doubts about him beating 9 scabbards who are mostly stronger than everyone there bar sanji . And I will doubt even more that he can do it with low diff in base form in less than 10 minutes

Garp, the guy who first mentioned ''balance'' also says they can't take 2 Legends (one has crew the other has not) at the same time.

WB pirates + Rayleigh combined is clearly inferior to 2 Emperors crews combined.

Yet this clown here just showing us why he can't read.

Wrong again, one of the 3 Warlords (Buggy) was seen as superior to the other 2 Warlords and make them as his underlings. Without Buggy being look like their boss and leading them, they couldn't be an Emperor. Basically, an Emperor crew minimum need: Superior force than Mihawk as their leader + Mihawk + Crocodile

BB pirates were not Emperor crew at the time. You don't even know this lmao.

And Red dog didn't 'force' anything, BB pirates already were bored of waiting and wanting go an island with town before;

As well as Sanjuan was complaining that he was in the sea, he would be in huge danger if they fight.

Unlike Greenbull on Wano, Red dog had the authorization to fight Pre-Emperor BB pirates so he could call for more Marines back up such as Buster Call whenever he wanted.

When Teach become an Emperor, Red dog couldn't order 2 Seraphims to fight Teach (not with his full crew) and couldn't save 800 Marines;

Aokiji was defending himself from BB pirate crew in both situations, later;

Teach's crew telling him he must be crazy for wanting Aokiji as his underling due to the backstabbing threat.

Aokiji is so inferior to Teach's power, Teach doesn't give af if he tries to backstab him.

If Aokiji's power was close to Emperor Teach, like Bullet was close to Warlord Teach without Gura, Teach wouldn't want Aokiji.

Wrong again. Luffy holding both Kizaru + Saturn;

They needed more than 1 Admiral + best of CP0 Lucci + Buster Call to fight 1 new Emperor and his crew (weakest Emperor crew based on bounties).

Again you are stupid for asking this question if you can read the manga where Shanks wifi diff, I guess that PTSD made you forget the whole chapter.

Shanks specifically tells Greenbull he is targeting ''EXHAUSTED'' ones;

Thats the reason Emperors and Marines prefer to not fight each other. The winner will be weakened and exhausted, another Emperor or Marines can attack that exhausted and wounded Emperor in the right time.

Thats also why Shanks was expecting Teach to attack Wano but instead he saw Greenbull. Since Teach fight smart and wait right moment to strike when his opponents were weakened.

Its easy to debunk both Zenzu and Zenzu's boot licker,

Greenbull, as Shanks told him, only attacked them when they were EXHAUSTED.

Greenbull literally admits even if Kaido was exhausted from defeating the alliance, he wouldn't go to Wano despite Kaido being nerfed. Debunked again.

Teach was on Amazon Lily, not on his own Emperor territory yet Lakainu still couldn't order 2 Seraphims to save 800 kidnapped Marines. Once again debunked.

School Dropout Assmiral fans were saying Aokiji wasn't an underling, you guys compete with ZKKtards in stupidity;

:milaugh:
You just completely disemboweled his argument.

Could you imagine telling some of the crazier Yonko fans just a couple of years ago that a Yonko (with help) would be running from a single member of the WG?
They’d probably enter a coma from epileptic shock!!!
:risitameh:

Could you imagine telling some of the crazier Yonko fans just a couple of years ago that a Yonko (with help) would be running from a single member of the WG?
They’d probably enter a coma from epileptic shock!!!
:risitameh:
Could you imagine the so called Admiral fanbase who calls themselves smarter then the rest of us plebs being unable to understand that the Straw hats leaving and escaping was part of the plan from like when Lucci attacked. Apparently they want Luffy to forego the plan and stand his ground and fight.

Could you imagine the so called Admiral fanbase who calls themselves smarter then the rest of us plebs being unable to understand that the Straw hats leaving and escaping was part of the plan from like when Lucci attacked. Apparently they want Luffy to forego the plan and stand his ground and fight.
Yes. Some Admiral fans already pointed out that the Strawhats were already planning to run even before Kizaru got there. That was while some Yonko fans were saying that Kizaru & co didn’t pose any threat to the Strawhats at all.

I know you purport to like both groups Fujishiro, but you only seem to respond to my comments rightfully ribbing the worst nonsense to come from Yonko fans.
There simply isn’t any denying in blessed 2024 that the most outlandish rubbish has always gone hand-in-hand with the craziest Yonko fans. I see no issue with responding accordingly…
Just look at the essay of rubbish Erkan posted above. It never ends.

Yes. Some Admiral fans already pointed out that the Strawhats were already planning to run even before Kizaru got there. That was while some Yonko fans were saying that Kizaru & co didn’t pose any threat to the Strawhats at all.

I know you purport to like both groups Fujishiro, but you only seem to respond to my comments rightfully ribbing the worst nonsense to come from Yonko fans.
There simply isn’t any denying in blessed 2024 that the most outlandish rubbish has always gone hand-in-hand with the craziest Yonko fans. I see no issue with responding accordingly…
Quote me nonsense from Yonko fans and Ill do the same thing bro. I just saw this post of yours, I didnt read this entire thread lmao.

Quote me nonsense from Yonko fans and Ill do the same thing bro. I just saw this post of yours, I didnt read this entire thread lmao.
As I already said, Erkan posted a whole bunch of it above…surely enough to fill your time.

You can’t deny to not know that some Yonko fans have been claiming for ages that 1 Yonko is equivalent or even stronger than the entire Navy & Warlords, with some including the entire WG.
That’s the entire premise of the thread, and if you don’t see a bigger problem with that than my comment mocking that then I don’t know what to tell you.

As I already said, Erkan posted a whole bunch of it above…surely enough to fill your time.

You can’t deny to not know that some Yonko fans have been claiming for ages that 1 Yonko is equivalent or even stronger than the entire Navy & Warlords, with some including the entire WG.
That’s the entire premise of the thread, and if you don’t see a bigger problem with that than my comment mocking that then I don’t know what to tell you.
Honestly bro I dont even bother with Erkhan I just ignore his bullshit because If I try to talk to him I will get sucked into a blackhole of retard level debate skills.

It's funny seeing Messi and Cr7 slander comments, memes and funny troll, but on the bright sight those who participate in such are just a bump manchild IRL.

Just like that Yonko ofc are generally more attracted to young age fans and more wank due to how story represent them and by default having more immature fanbase as a whole.
But Admiral bois supposedly having the more older fans and self proclaimed grown ups like to indulge in such baseless arguments memes and troll and then usually extended to personal insults....... sometimes the first one to lose their cool and spouted some hardcore statements not really entertain by the fandom lol
:zosleepy:

No bad news for Shanks fans here
the stronger WG gets, the Hype of Shanks and his crew would get more realistic

Shanks father is ruling the gods
Shanks himself is ruling the pirates

back then I assumed Shanks hype is too good to be true
now, we legit have god tier in the story ... so he is safe :)

Oda has a hobby of low diffing Shanks haters ...

I like fools to bet Vs him even more

p.s
Gorosei hype is no good news for Marine wankers too
1 single gorosei > Marine

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Saint Shanks is an evil slave trade rat feeding information to his demonic overlords

p.s
Gorosei hype is no good news for Marine wankers too
1 single gorosei > Marine
Smart, @Shiroyru also let go of defending other failed Yonko and is sticking only with Shanks