Speculations Edward Weevil

Hi guys i was just wondering about Edward Weevil the "selfproclaimed Whitebeard Junior" and what role this Guy will have in One Piece, now that we entered the final stages of One Piece, he doesn't seem to fit anywhere. I didn't really care too much about him but when i randomly found this tweet from SandmanAp in which one of Odas Editors stated that he didn't think that weevil is a cool character and was hesistant to tell Oda that until Oda told him what hes planned for Weevil that convinced him otherwise and ever since his Editor thinks that hes a cool character, that got me curious

So what can we expect from him?

-he has a grudge against Blackbeard
-last seen he was surrounded by the Marines
-his goal was to go after Luffy / Marco.
-we know Miss. Bakkin has some kind of influence over him and many think she was part of the rocks Crew.

I believe it will be a Situation like we had with Babidi and Majin Buu from dragonball Z. At some point Miss Bakkin will realize that it will be harder to command him and after an encounter with Luffy perhaps he sees how luffy is having his own decissions, he will dispose of her and join the alliance?(but then again who am i kidding? its one piece after all). Anyway was just a random thought of mine feel free to comment what you think Edward Weevils role will be.
:rosismile:

Last edited:
People need to realize that SSG also need to be hype up. This is a very intrigue plot from Oda. Will all those powerful Warlord succeed or the new weapon from Marine is real shit? Or half on both, Mihawk the strongest will succeed but all others will fail?

Hes exist to kill of whitebeard remnants thats why the rest didnt show up to wano, also he could be a creation by moria
Yeah interesting idea. I also heard that he could be the prototype for the SSG we have yet to see? I heard some people talk about that before hm. But then again why would the Government hunt its own invention. Dr. Vegapunk will have to explain alot of things to us. The Moriah idea is cool too

:cheers:

Last edited:
Maybe, he may be used to hype the SSG, initially. He and Mihawk might be the only Warlord that manage to escape the marine officials + SSG (hypotising that SSG is not a single entity and has been brought by the marines in their mission), that would surely hype the tool, start new plots, be a good occasion for Coby, take out some big pitate players.

I think that warlords and Yonkou will be eliminated somehow, with only the new generation still bring a threat to an aggressive world government and marine HQ.

In order to constitute a real threat to the World Government, the final alliance should be overwhelmingly strong to oppose the likes of Admirals, high-rank official (just remember the world recruiting policy and the 2 admiral candidates), Garp, Sengoku, Kong, cp9, CP0, SSG, pacifista and God only knows what other Ace in their sleeves the world government has (we truly know only the marines' organization).

So, a final alliance of free people, pirates, revolutionaries, whatever would likely benefit a strong guy like him, if the top tiers in piracy had been imprisoned or killed (like I hope).