Future Events Egghead finale predictions

What do you think it's gonna happen now that we are (probably) near the end of the arc ?

Kizaru betraying the WG ? A Gorosei going down ? Another group coming for help ? Will we hear the whole message from VP or do you think we gonna learn only a few things and we'll have reaction piece ?

Worst

Custom title
Well it's said an event that will shock the entire world will happen so it has to be something related to Vegapunk's message...the thing is Oda can also chose to be a D. and reveal infos that are shocking for the people in the " world of one piece " but not to us readers....it can go either way

Giant robot vs Gorosei

Kizaru will stay down on the ship

Nika will do someting crazy to save the sunny from the fleet and they will escape successfully

- Stussy brings Stella back to life and helps him escape
- Dory and Brogy stay back to fight while Luffy escapes
- The truth of the world broadcast is just a trap and Mars in trying to stop it will reveal his form to the world revealing the gorosei true nature
- Mars decides to kill York believing that by destroying this entire lab will stop the broadcast (York gets saved but Kaku and all the other CP members die)
- The Gorosei reunite and the Ancient Robot fights alongside Dory and Brogy against the five of them
- Kizaru senses Stella and says that he’ll protect Stella as the WG will never stop hunting him. Luffy and him fight.
- Ancient robot gets destroyed
- Lucci as a revenge for killing Kaku destroys Punk Records and the Mother Flame factory
- After the straw hats and Elbaf ships leave, Shanks shows up ending the conflict and we find out what he and the Gorosei were discussing.

- The truth of the world broadcast is just a trap and Mars in trying to stop it will reveal his form to the world revealing the gorosei true nature
- Mars decides to kill York believing that by destroying this entire lab will stop the broadcast (York gets saved but Kaku and all the other CP members die)
- The Gorosei reunite and the Ancient Robot fights alongside Dory and Brogy against the five of them
- Kizaru senses Stella and says that he’ll protect Stella as the WG will never stop hunting him. Luffy and him fight.
- Lucci as a revenge for killing Kaku destroys Punk Records and the Mother Flame factory
- After the straw hats and Elbaf ships leave, Shanks shows up ending the conflict and we find out what he and the Gorosei were discussing.
Nice predictions. The only thing i'm worried about is that if most of these things happens we'll be stuck in Egghead till 2025.

Nice predictions. The only thing i'm worried about is that if most of these things happens we'll be stuck in Egghead till 2025.
I expect a lot of these things to get mostly off screened. Or happen pretty quickly. But imo we’ll be in egghead probably till September

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The gorosei successfully destroy the labosphere thinking they won, but it turns out the broadcast was coming from somewhere else. The strawhats leave as it's playing, Dorry and Broggy may get left behind. The robot can damage the gorosei but we as readers still don't know how, and Kizaru doesn't do anything for the rest of the arc

I think most things depends on what Oda has in mind with the Gorosei. Is he using this arc to remove them from the story (at least battle-wise) or not? Because if this is their only arc to shine,we will totally have a Zoro vs Gandhi clash (at least a clash,but probably even more than that) and,when Luffy and the giants finds out the way to bypass their regeneration skill,Luffy can easily defeat the rest of them.
- About Bonney,we saw that she met the Vice-Admirals,and i hope that Oda doesnt use some PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) and doesnt make her use her Distorted Future power. If she uses it,she can easily defeat them,becoming Nika now that she believes in it again.
- So they can escape and go to Elbaf with Elbaf ships and the Sunny.
- About Vegapunk's message,i think that if these 6 minutes missing will last 6 chapters,we will be lucky,because they could be even more chapters! Lol

I think Stella will die. I mean, his brain is that giant floating thing in the sky. I don't see how they are getting that away, and if memory serves me, brain is something of an important organ for human body.

Vegapunk didn't know that Saturn was heading to Egghead or that the Gorosei had demon forms, so it would be a plot hole if that was his plan

- Giant Robot vs Gorosei;
- we will hear VP's message, or at least part of It;
- hearing the message, Kizaru will change side. He will fight the Gorosei and die at the end of the arc;
- Saturn will fall this arc.

Other things such as the destiny of Mother Flame's factory can go one way or another. It would be incredibly underwhelming if the Gorosei didn't at least achieve some of the original objectives on their first mission (York, the Factory), but we'll see.