General & Others Egghead Island Arc Rating so far?

What's Your rating?

• Total voters
If it's only Egghead arc by itself, it's 7/10. As it is an info dump arc, I don't really expect too much for it. Luffy vs Lucci was cool and Vegapunk's theory about devil fruits being born from desire was nice. It's gonna keep getting better from here.

If we include prior events like Cross Guild, Teach's invasion on Amazon Lily, Law vs Teach, etc. then it's 10/10. On par with Reverie per say.

If it's only Egghead arc by itself, it's 7/10. As it is an info dump arc, I don't really expect too much for it. Luffy vs Lucci was cool and Vegapunk's theory about devil fruits being born from desire was nice. It's gonna keep getting better from here.

If we include prior events like Cross Guild, Teach's invasion on Amazon Lily, Law vs Teach, etc. then it's 10/10. On par with Reverie per say.
wiki says the arc Starts at 1058 so idk...

There was finally Vegapunk.. nothing great and nothing bad.

Lucci awakening was pretty cool but having him fight with G5 is weird.

The df revealing was bad, also it ruins something important that has been there as a question since the beginning of series.

Cross guild is pretty cool but I don't consider it a part of the arc, it is an interlude just that BB journey in Amazon lily and his fight with Law, both pretty bad: he run from opd Ray kidnapping Coby who nobody cares about, the fight with Law so shortly after BB was seen in Amazon lily sounds weird, it is probably needed in order to have BB have the road poneglyphs Law has .

The island as a concept is acceptable for sure, the clothes are good, fit woth the futuristic background and if there is something left I simply didn't notice (giant robot of the ancient century was pretty meh).

What would totally up this arc would be Kizaru coming and switching sides for Vegapunk and his nephew sake. It would instantly be above Wano and its ton of chapter (well it already is but that is just for Wano demerits).

I don't care at all but is not worse than Wano and WCI. So 3.
Post automatically merged:

You talk like Luffy vs Lucci is over.

What a shame you are the reason of the disgrace One Piece is lately. Such an irrelevant arc and already thinking it is peak piece.

I am tired of seeing Luffy period.
I hate him
We all do.

There was finally Vegapunk.. nothing great and nothing bad.

Lucci awakening was pretty cool but having him fight with G5 is weird.

The df revealing was bad, also it ruins something important that has been there as a question since the beginning of series.

Cross guild is pretty cool but I don't consider it a part of the arc, it is an interlude just that BB journey in Amazon lily and his fight with Law, both pretty bad: he run from opd Ray kidnapping Coby who nobody cares about, the fight with Law so shortly after BB was seen in Amazon lily sounds weird, it is probably needed in order to have BB have the road poneglyphs Law has .

The island as a concept is acceptable for sure, the clothes are good, fit woth the futuristic background and if there is something left I simply didn't notice (giant robot of the ancient century was pretty meh).

What would totally up this arc would be Kizaru coming and switching sides for Vegapunk and his nephew sake. It would instantly be above Wano and its ton of chapter (well it already is but that is just for Wano demerits).
What benefit Kizaru changing sides would bring to the arc? Strawhats are already overkilling CP0. Imagine an Admiral helping them.

When did I say Luffy vs Lucci is over?

Lmao.

Don't be salty that things didn't go your way.
You said that Luffy vs Lucci was cool. That means it is over.

Is not that things didn't went my way. It went full speed downhill to the hole.

I was upset with One Piece since BM oneshotted Luffy but only felt emotionally unattached to it with Luffy DF retcon. Or his death. I don't know what was worse.

Vegapunk turned out as a ugly version of einstein lol

Pacing is good SO FAR but i skip most chapters anyway.I just take a look at the raws:ihaha:
Like every old school fan of this shit.

I'll give my rating if Zoro faces kizaru

If Luffy faces Kizaru I'll give it a solid 0/10
If Zoro faces Kizaru I'll give it a conservative 10/10
No way that would make this arc the same level of Wano. Unless you would vote negative for Wano. And WCI.

@pg13 nice pfp btw

You said that Luffy vs Lucci was cool. That means it is over.
Luffy vs Lucci was cool so far.

Pardon my bad English.
Is not that things didn't went my way. It went full speed downhill to the hole.

I was upset with One Piece since BM oneshotted Luffy but only felt emotionally unattached to it with Luffy DF retcon. Or his death. I don't know what was worse.
You mean when BM one shotted Luffy in WCI? I don't see anything wrong with it. Luffy was never a match for her.

I don't like Luffy's DF retcon either but it could have been worse.

Luffy vs Lucci was cool so far.

Pardon my bad English.

You mean when BM one shotted Luffy in WCI? I don't see anything wrong with it. Luffy was never a match for her.

I don't like Luffy's DF retcon either but it could have been worse.
Can't think of nothing worse than that retcon and the revival of Luffy.

Luffy vs BM was bad as hell. Luffy vs Kaido too. Luffy matched with Fujitora while in base at DR. Every ody expected him to be close to Yonko Level with his G4. The gap between Yonko and YC1 is ridiculous and inconsistent.