General & Others Egghead = reverse Sabaody

Indeed weakest celestial dragon replaced with one of the strongest.

- Luffy was sent flying to Amazon Lily.
- Now Boa comes to Egghead instead? Unless we count the seraphim as their actual counter parts.

- BB was the only one from the new generation not present at Sabaody
- BB is the only one present from the new gen

- Marines came to kill the offender at Sabaody
- Marines came to be destroyed now

Your expectation of #11 is wrong though. Luffy went to the Amazon Lily at first, they were hostile towards him and befriended him.
With Elbaf Luffy goes to meet a friend, that might turn out to be hostile, since he's likely a dirty rat, will see what the flashbacks have to say first.

Also at Sabaody, Kuma arrived on time, here he might be too late.

BB reverse bothers me though. Obviously at Sabaody they were all one team sort of, the new generation that is. At EggHead BB might be an enemy, but I am not sure how that would unfold as a 3-way fight. I still think only Laffite and Devon are present.

What exactly is the reverse to VegaPunk as a character though? Maybe Rayleigh, a character that protected them instead of needing protection. Rayleigh stayed behind, VegaPunk is going with them.

Can't go further only discussing reverses. I mean how far can you got with reverses anyway. Some of the assumptions here could be completely wrong because of the following:
VegaPunk is split externally into multiple personas.
Rayleight is split internally into multiple personality disorder lol
Also Boa might not turn up although it would be an opposite. Dragon is more likely to turn up.

I doubt Shaka is dead btw and there might be a plot twist here with all the VegaPunks. Might be. Can't guarantee anything.

I think you should have followed same color order to match the numbers with their opposites. One opposite you missed would be that the Marines gets captured here instead.

Last edited:
Hacchi is kuma while bonney is the Caimie of egghead to fuel the clash between luffy and saturne.
Bonney "unchains" Luffy by de-aging him after S-Bear saves her? Doubt Kuma gets there on time if it's a true reverse. Maybe that's why we've seen him running, to give us the false impression he will get there on time, but in fact he won't make it.

Just a guess.

Last edited:
If I received a piece of meat for every time I read, or heard, the (misguided) claim Egghead would somehow mirror Sabaody, I could feed Luffy to saturation. The main argument is that some characters (Kizaru, Sentomaru, Kuma, Bonney) reappear. The prime example for arc parallels is Alabasta/Dressrosa. No character from Alabasta appears in Dressrosa. New characters behave analogously to those from Alabasta. Doffy behaves like Crocodile, Fujitora like Smoker and so on. Egghead is structurally alot more like Whisky Peak and Water 7. Secret agents trying to assassinate someone and so on.

Many things you list are meaningless. They flee from the navy all the time (Loguetown, Alabasta, Dressrosa, Enies Lobby). They get safed all the time as well. Kuma in a way safed them in Thrillerbark, by ignoring WG's orders. Luffy can't do anything often also. Right at the beginning in Orangentown he is put into a cage. I could go on.
The last four things you list probably won't happen. The giant robot will probably enable them to flee without defeating the enemy forces. The final war will be in Maryjoa, not on Elbaf.

Following such an absurd analysis, you could argue that Egghead parallels Enies Lobby because of the Ohara flashback. Saul and Clover reappear in the flashback, Kuzan is seen again and even talks about what happened in Ohara and so on.

To see what real parallels look like, consider Jaya and Sabaody: Luffy kocks Bellamy/Charlos out with one punch, they have Cricket/Rayleigh prepare the ship to go up/down, Blackbeard/Kizaru (Darkness/Lightlogia) tries capture them, Kock Up Stream/Kuma saves them by sending them flying.

We have now all the proof we need Shanks is a rat and will act friendly at first but then try to destroy Luffy. He will use Luffy as a bait to catch the Lord of the Coast and thus retrieve his arm that contains the key to the One Piece treasure chest!

Drifting into wild speculations now. Shanks was going to leave Elbaf so they might not meet, since Shanks wanted Luffy to give his hat back once he becomes pirate king.

sabaody started with rayleigh being mentioned to luffy by Hacchi who was a close freind of rayleigh. Egghead started with dragon being mentioned to luffy by vegapunk and dragon is a close freind of kuma & vegapunk. Dragon is 100% appearing he is the rayleigh of egghead.
So Boa turning up is independent on whether Dragon turns up as it's not really a reverse?

Are Hatchan and VegaPunk reverse then?

If I received a piece of meat for every time I read, or heard, the (misguided) claim Egghead would somehow mirror Sabaody, I could feed Luffy to saturation. The main argument is that some characters (Kizaru, Sentomaru, Kuma, Bonney) reappear. The prime example for arc parallels is Alabasta/Dressrosa. No character from Alabasta appears in Dressrosa. New characters behave analogously to those from Alabasta. Doffy behaves like Crocodile, Fujitora like Smoker and so on. Egghead is structurally alot more like Whisky Peak and Water 7. Secret agents trying to assassinate someone and so on.

Many things you list are meaningless. They flee from the navy all the time (Loguetown, Alabasta, Dressrosa, Enies Lobby). They get safed all the time as well. Kuma in a way safed them in Thrillerbark, by ignoring WG's orders. Luffy can't do anything often also. Right at the beginning in Orangentown he is put into a cage. I could go on.
The last four things you list probably won't happen. The giant robot will probably enable them to flee without defeating the enemy forces. The final war will be in Maryjoa, not on Elbaf.

Following such an absurd analysis, you could argue that Egghead parallels Enies Lobby because of the Ohara flashback. Saul and Clover reappear in the flashback, Kuzan is seen again and even talks about what happened in Ohara and so on.

To see what real parallels look like, consider Jaya and Sabaody: Luffy kocks Bellamy/Charlos out with one punch, they have Cricket/Rayleigh prepare the ship to go up/down, Blackbeard/Kizaru (Darkness/Lightlogia) tries capture them, Kock Up Stream/Kuma saves them by sending them flying.
OK but I said reverse, not parallel.

Talk to me when you read what I say.

OK but I said reverse, not parallel.

Talk to me when you read what I say.
The reverse of Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon (Charlos) is Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon (Saturn)?
The reverse of leading Luffy into a great war (Summit War) is leading Luffy into a great war (Final War)?
Makes your post even more moronic.

The reverse of Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon (Charlos) is Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon (Saturn)?
The reverse of leading Luffy into a great war (Summit War) is leading Luffy into a great war (Final War)?
1. think of their individual strengths, yes there is a reverse there

The reverse of Luffy punching a mere celestial dragon and getting the marines and an admiral after him, preventing him from escaping is Luffy going after the admiral in question and defeating the highest of the celestial dragons before escaping, you idiot.

The reverse of Luffy getting into a war to save his brother is the WG going after Luffy in Elbaf for what he will do in Egghead and his brother saving him.