Current Events ELBAF: Last chance to redeem Usopp?

What will happen to Usopp in Elbaf?

• Total voters
Do not expect amazing feet for Usopp. If something needs to happen, it will be all about character development and his pride.

Also, if Usopp were to be the subject of the arc, he would be already in the forefront, just like Zoro in wano or Sanji in whole cake. So no. It might not be his time yet.

True.

Usopp may become Brave but he ain't going to be reckless like Luffy or Stoic like Zoro
I think it would be more funny if Usopp went overboard and kept putting himself in dangerous situations and had to be told off by the crew to don't be stupid but i don't think Oda would do that.
If i were to write him Usopp would be comically fearless and keep challenging people far stronger than him to duels post Elbaf.

He'll likely get a bravery moment where he saves the crew but I doubt he'll get strong.
As of now he still doesn't push any vet level character past low diff.
Only shots are if his COO (that hasn't gotten any focus since Dressrosa) suddenly develop to FS level or he gets a powerful new weapon/ammo because his base stats are simply too garbage bar a okayish endurance (for his tier).

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I think it would be more funny if Usopp went overboard and kept putting himself in dangerous situations and had to be told off by the crew to don't be stupid but i don't think Oda would do that.
If i were to write him Usopp would be comically fearless and keep challenging people far stronger than him to duels post Elbaf.
That's just make him another Luffy lol.

Like I said, he can brave without being reckless like Luffy or Stoic like Zoro

Didn't he do exactly that last chapter?