Speculations Elbaf should have Yonko level characters

Big Mom thought she could have single-handedly defeated the other 3 Yonko had she taken control of Elbaf's army which is considered to be the strongest in the world. Even the marines are scared of angering them which means that they must have powerful warriors that can hang with the Yonko that we just don't know of because they stay in Elbaf and keep to themselves. It also makes sense because as Luffy is now a Yonko himself there must be other threats out there that can hang with luffy other than Shanks and Black Beard or it would just be boring.

Kaido thought he could beat the other Emperors if he makes more gifters. I think they will have one strong giant who is going to lose to Sanjuan Wolf.

Well considering that Hajrudin is already a pretty strong new world pirate.

He’s only around 81 which is basically a bit older than a teenager. Dorry and Broggy in a single attack destroyed a creature big enough to eat islands.

Wouldn’t be shocked if they have a few commander level individuals

Kaido thought he could beat the other Emperors if he makes more gifters. I think they will have one strong giant who is going to lose to Sanjuan Wolf.
Sanjuan Wolf omegalul that doesn't make any sense. If Elbaf's strongest warrior would lose to Sanjuan WOlf then they wouldn't be considered the strongest nation in the entire world.

I hope Elbaf is a "zoo like arc" and when/if the crew arrive there it would be a mess due to BBP to make them look like a threat even a little bit and have steal the last RP or something like that. I dont want another 30-40-50 chapter of a giant princess needing rescue or any shit like that.

Elbaf shoud be a strong nation a part form the World of pirates and Marines.I agree,Giants should be OP.Bring the strong giants,the fodders one were disappointing.

I think elbaf is not a major arc . It will be like zou arc which transition for Wano arc . Therefore, Yonko Level villain is not necessary . Elbaf will be a build up arc for the sh vs bb pirates .