[FNZ] Role Madness Elden Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think I'm scum at all do you lol
I think your play D1 was absolute garbage and you are probably aware of that. Your play around your claim was some giant mess, too, and I don’t know if you’re just too scummy to be scum at this point. I feel Ratchet is probably scum atp and don’t think he‘d be with you though.
 
I think your play D1 was absolute garbage and you are probably aware of that. Your play around your claim was some giant mess, too, and I don’t know if you’re just too scummy to be scum at this point. I feel Ratchet is probably scum atp and don’t think he‘d be with you though.
Yes he probably is
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
Why not have LM target him twice, rolecrush him and then lynch him? Right now, are we sure we want to waste a lynch on a possible indie?
Aight let's make a deal we lynch him if he's indie i will leave the Co-Captain position, if he's scum the black pearl is mine ofc he wants that he is likely RC immune as well...we're gonna waste a lynch he gonna kill a town and we gonna cry hard tomorrow it will be hard to boost the morale after that
 
Aight let's make a deal we lynch him if he's indie i will leave the Co-Captain position, if he's scum the black pearl is mine ofc he wants that he is likely RC immune as well...we're gonna waste a lynch he gonna kill a town and we gonna cry hard tomorrow it will be hard to boost the morale after that
I don't know if I want to waste a town lynch on a maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top