Controversial Ending Spoiled, Oda Cooked, One Piece over...

Oda is cooked

• Total voters
Lol - I don't do drugs - I only get cravings sometimes, when I see certain colors for a longer period of time, because then I start associating them with certain food. Half the time I was watching her and her dog, I was contemplating, if I should go into the kitchen and make me some sugar free chocolate oatmeal with berries, nuts and pinapple.
Berries and pineapple contain sugar

Do you think Imu is earth klabautermann? Do you think Imu real name is Mary joy or something? Do you think it connect back to strawhat ship going merry?
Klabautermann has as much relation to the story as Disney inspirations do.

Half the 'connections' this girl made were just pointing out the obvious. Like 'the journey ends where it started', while pointing to logue town. That's obvious and even explicitly thematised by people inside of the manga again and again, when they talk about making it to the end equivalent to 'going full circle around the globe'. Yet she acts like she solved a big mystery or something.

Then you have the Disney references. Disney is huge in media. There are no more than 4 big media giants in the real world and they dictate what is being shown and what isn't. Disney has the job of coming up with the program basis for the content intended for the 'kids'. What even are Disney stories? They are new takes on old fairy tales. Fairy tales are of German origin, supposedly collected real tales from actual people and gave them a little twist by the brothers Grim.

The pool of works you can draw inspiration from lead back to the same few original creative 'minds'. So even her pointing out the relation to Disney characters is just stating the obvious.

She didn't explain anything new that is relevant to the current story. She didn't involve any of the real key elements to the story. She didn't mention how joy boy plays into anything, the ancient weapons, buggy, shanks, xebec, the moon, the lunarians, luffy's (new) wish.

She also straight up misunderstood various elements that have already been explained.
The first example she brings up to indicate that the water levels might have changed is Wano. Seriously? We already know that Wano is underwater because of the walls that were built around it. It's not underwater because of changing sea levels. Was her brain literally turned off while reading that?

Then she went on about how much sense it supposedly makes that Noah exists because it might have been used by Poseidon to save those who can not swim. But on the poneglyph it stated that Joyboy had intended to use the Noah, but it never came to that. He even apologized for it. If the Noah was never used, then it obviously can't have been the savior of anyone.

We know that all three ancient weapons are most likely to be women. Shirahoshi is already established as Poseidon, so the statement that women are ancient weapons was likely not just a joke. And then there is Zunesha who is still being punished as of now, who is said to have committed a crime during the void century. Then you have Enel, whom we have seen to discover on the moon that three races came down on Earth after they 'ran out of resources' for some reason on the moon. How did any of this play into the One Piece or the void century in her theory, where the void century is just a phase where the poles shift? If the void century was merely the time of a pole shift, then should the government not be prepared for the next one? Should they not roughly know when it occurs? Instead they act like that century lies in the past and needs to be kept there, as if that was possible if a pole shift is going to occur again and again.

You are completely lost,. Pluton was in Wano. One Piece and ancient weapons are connected somehow
Pluton not being in Alabasta makes no sense but whatever.

I'm not lost at all.

One Piece and Ancient Weapons are not connected.
Post automatically merged:

so the one piece involves all the ancient weapons together
No. It can't be. Roger never possesed Poseidon and Pluton.

Lol - I don't do drugs - I only get cravings sometimes, when I see certain colors for a longer period of time, because then I start associating them with certain food. Half the time I was watching her and her dog, I was contemplating, if I should go into the kitchen and make me some sugar free chocolate oatmeal with berries, nuts and pinapple.

🇹🇭🇮🇸 🇹🇭🇪🇴🇷🇾 🇻🇮🇩🇪🇴 🇮🇸 🇦🇨🇨🇺🇷🇦🇹🇪 🇦🇳🇩 🇸🇭🇴🇺🇱🇩 🇴🇳🇱🇾 🇧🇪 🇻🇮🇪🇼🇪🇩 🇮🇫 🇾🇴🇺 🇩🇴 🇳🇴🇹 🇼🇮🇸🇭 🇹🇴 🇨🇴🇳🇹🇮🇳🇺🇪 🇼🇮🇹🇭 🇹🇭🇪 🇸🇪🇷🇮🇪🇸

I will break down the video, since it's "too long" for your Tik-Tok ruined ADHD brains to handle.​

all credit goes to ドロピザ 【Drop the Pizza】

Basic Premise
This theory ties in a lot of different mysteries, but the biggest ones are:
- Laughtale location and meaning​
- Ending revealed​
- All blue "location"​
- Void history​
So, the main idea is that the poles of the One Piece planet have been reverse, ie NS and WE have been reversed. Forcing the shift of magnetic poles. Which creates a causality in water levels, as water is deeper at the equator and shallower at the poles.

[5:22 - 5:55]
Looking at some locations, old-Wano, Impel Down, Long Ring Long Land, Water 7 etc.
All of them have faced rising water levels, or are already underwater. So this could prove the theory fairly reasonably.

Connection to Story
Here is how this relates to the story itself.
Loguetown is both at the beginning of the Grandline and story, as well as the end. You know the theory. Lodestar island literally means North Star, so why would it be at the equator? So the One Piece and LaughTale may be underwater near Loguetown.

Void history could just be that the poles were flipped, causing the Great Kingdom to sink (assuming that it would be where Reverse Mountain was.

If the poles are reversed, then the All Blue would be created (similiar to Red Line Destruction theory)

LAST POINT
[18:29-19:30]

D clan stuff, watch that clip ok bye

@ShiShiShi @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @Croco boy @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @Bt7207. @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Warchief Sanji D Goat
Goddamn that's a pretty amasing theory.. Thanks for sharing it with us..