Eneru has descended upon you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

I’m Judgement (or Judge/Judg(e)y) and I have been active on One Piece Forum for some years. It doesn’t look well for its servers right now, but I still wanted to have fun with people and hype over One Piece, especially since the latest chapters! I hope this is just the place for that, so please have me. :giggle: I’ve seen some of my friends join already, so that’s really awesome. I promise you they’re all cuties.

If you have any questions about me or my interests within One Piece, just ask away! I love the community interaction and I’m always here to help if you need me for anything.

Cheers~

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Since I’m starting from scratch again here, I’ll try to be very active again. Can’t wait to see what you guys have to say, to theorize and to create! <3

Judgyyyyy :shocking:
Nice to see you here!
Yesssss it’s great to have you here!!

Hello Judgement! I see you're as onii-chan as ever.
So glad you guys decided to join here too, let’s stick together and also make a lot of new friends:)

Hey everyone!

I’m Judgement (or Judge/Judg(e)y) and I have been active on One Piece Forum for some years. It doesn’t look well for its servers right now, but I still wanted to have fun with people and hype over One Piece, especially since the latest chapters! I hope this is just the place for that, so please have me. :giggle: I’ve seen some of my friends join already, so that’s really awesome. I promise you they’re all cuties.

If you have any questions about me or my interests within One Piece, just ask away! I love the community interaction and I’m always here to help if you need me for anything.

Cheers~
:cheers: cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.