Speculations Enma doesn't have Oden's haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes.

Enma carries Oden's inherited will, and that's it. Enma drags out a user's haki and reinforces their attacks - that's literally the only quirk of the weapon. Everything else is made up bs.

And no, it did not react to Hiyori's Shamisen - Zoro just lost control of his Haki in that moment that's all.

enma was just a plot device to highlight zoro's potential.

everyone knows that haki is levels, different techniques require different haki output percentage:
-hardening/black = 20%+ haki output
-invisible = less than 20% haki output
-enma = 100% haki output. (pre-1033 zoro was regulating it to around 50-70%)

different people can output different haki percentages considering their levels of endurance:
-sanji for example can't even use hardening, if he tried to use enma he will literally be reduced to a dried up husk.
-luffy uses a lot of haki during G4 and that puts a lot of stress on his body.
-zoro barely could handle enma's 100% effect and his arm got sucked dry in a single swing.

zoro/enma dynamic:
-enma forces zoro to release all of his haki.
-zoro normally only uses enough haki to make his swords black.
-zoro can go all out with haki any time he want, the only problem was that zoro mistakenly thought that it might kill him, judging by how things turned out the first time he used enma, zoro had to train in order to raise his endurance to manage greater haki output.

that's why chapter 1033 made clear that enma was neither a blessing nor a curse. but in fact it was zoro who was holding himself back by not fighting with his full strength.

the moment that zoro got over his self made prohibitions, and started going all out, enma become like the rest of zoro's swords.

what that has anything to do with having Oden's haki?

they said the same thing about Zoan Devil Fruits

are you saying Luffy has Joyboy's Haki?
Post automatically merged:

So does Zoan devil fruits it seems

that means Luffy has Joyboy's haki?
Nope, what i mean is why zorofans still coping over it.

It is sword that chooses their owner, that means it also has a its own "will" to be chosen. In op, "will power" means haki which kaido sensed during the fight. In simple words, kaido sensed the "will" of the "sword" rather oden. He mentioned oden becoz he sensed the same haki at that time.

I

Indigo

Nope, what i mean is why zorofans still coping over it.

It is sword that chooses their owner, that means it also has a its own "will" to be chosen. In op, "will power" means haki which kaido sensed during the fight. In simple words, kaido sensed the "will" of the "sword" rather oden. He mentioned oden becoz he sensed the same haki at that time.
and Zoan Devil Fruits also have a will of their own

they can even run away from the WG

so Luffy has Joyboy's will and haki

that's what you're saying too

I

Indigo

did you even read my post:choppawhat:
yes, your post says a sword is called as having a will

just like Luffy's devil fruit

then you say because Zoro's swords have wills, they can have haki

then i say the same thing about Luffy's fruit

if you can say Enma has Oden's haki because of that

than Luffy's fruit can also have Joyboy's haki

whats the problem there?

in fact, Zunesha also sensed the presence of Joyboy in Luffy

just like Kaido senses the presence of Oden in Zoro

yes, your post says a sword is called as having a will

just like Luffy's devil fruit

then you say because Zoro's swords have wills, they can have haki

then i say the same thing about Luffy's fruit

if you can say Enma has Oden's haki because of that

than Luffy's fruit can also have Joyboy's haki

whats the problem there?

in fact, Zunesha also sensed the presence of Joyboy in Luffy

just like Kaido senses the presence of Oden in Zoro
I dont believe in oden haki theory... you clown. I said kaido felt the enma nostalgic presence.

Are the zorofans cant even comprehend a simple post.:milaugh:

I dont believe in oden haki theory... you clown. I said kaido felt the enma nostalgic presence.

Are the zorofans so braindead that they cant even comprehend a simple post.:milaugh:
Why you insulting the man?
In your original post you clearly said will is haki and Enma has its will, i cant blame the guy for thinking you said Enma has Oden's haki since you didnt articulate your statement properly, and lets not get into the fact that you insinuated Kaido sensed Oden's haki from Zoro.

Next time you post something, its best you reread it before posting it buddy