Future Events EOS final war: Possible match ups and reveals?

How many factions will help Luffy?

• Total voters
So we all know One Piece end is around the Corner!
Luffy and the Straw Hats will find the one piece soon and learn about the void century!
Celestial dragons will then become the main antagonists and final opponents for Luffy's crew!
We all know the Celestial Dragons and Imu are backed up by 170 countries(WG),The Gorosei,The Cipher Pol and the Marines!
The Revolutionary army is the main enemy of the Celestial Dragons and will play a huge Role in this War!
Dragon,the rev.army leader and Luffy's dad,is the World's most wanted man after all!

(EOS FINAL WAR-"GOOD GUYS VS BAD GUYS")
WG-
*IMU:POSSIBLE THANOS/KAGUYA OF ONE PIECE WORLD!
*GOROSEI:5 OLD GUYS THAT LOOK BADASS AND CAN PROBABLY KICK ASS!
*CPO:ROB LUCCI,KAKU,STUSSY,SPANDAM,+4 OTHER BADASSES,OTHER FORMER CP9 MEMBERS POSSIBLY!
*MARINES:FLEET ADMIRALS,ADMIRALS,VICE ADMIRALS,RANKED MARINES,MARINE FODDER,HUGE BATTLE SHIP FLEET!
*SSG:SUPERIOR FORCE TO SCHICHIBUKAI!UNKNOW NUMBERS!
*UNKNOW FACTORS:SSG STRENGHT,ANCIENT WEAPONS,IMU'S STRENGHT,POSSIBLE HEAVY HITTERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES(ADMIRAL CANDIDATES),WILL GARP/SENGOKU/FUJITORA FIGHT?,VEGAPUNK'S TRUE COLORS,POSSIBLE IMPEL DOWN REINFORCEMENTS!

POSSIBLE ALLIANCE VS WG-
*STRAW HATS:LUFFY,ZORO,SANJI,YAMATO,JINBE,FRANKY,BROOK,CHOPPER,ROBIN,NAMI,USSOP!
*GRAND FLEET:CAVENDISH,BARTOLOMEO,IDEO,LEO,HAJRUDIN,ORLUMBUS,CHINJAO,SAI,BABY 5,SOME GIANTS!
*REVOLUTIONARY ARMY:DRAGON,SABO,INVANKOV,MORLEY,KARASU,BELLO BETTY,LINDBERGH,INAZUMA,KOALA,AHIRU,HACK,TERY GILTEO,BUNNY JOE,+?
*ALLIED KINGDOMS:WANO,ZOU,DRESSROSA,ALABASTA,PRODENCE,DRUM ISLAND,FISHMAN ISLAND,KUJA ISLAND,GERMA 66!
*SUPERNOVAS:LAW,KIDD,KILLER,UROUGUE,XDRAKE,HAWKINS,APOO,CAPONE,BONNEY!
*UNDERWORLD BROKERS:DRUG PECLO,MORGANS,DU FELD(?),GIBERSON,UMIT!
*OTHER CHARACTERS THAT MIGHT SHOW UP:
BELLAMY,CROCODILE+MR.1,BON CLAY+MR.3,ENEL,MORIAH,PERONA,CESAR CLOWN,AOKIJI,BUGGY+CREW,KUMA,DOFLAMINGO,WEEVIL,BOA HANCOCK,MAGELLAN,MIHAWK,SHANKS,RAYLEIGH,SCOPPER GABAN,SHIKI AND XEBEC!

By the time the final war comes Luffy will have visited Laught Tale,defeated BB and become the Pirate King!So,something about the void century will be presented to us readers!
So what more can we expect?Vegapunks reveal,Imu reveals,more lore about void century and world government,lore behind ancient weapons,meaning of D. and the Straw hat,etc...
What kind of match ups do you want to see?
Who takes on who?

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What is zoro' s business with imu?
Mostly a matter of power for now from what I can glance as it's rather difficult to see Luffy probably handling the top of the top villains alone. New elements might emerge however.

Another option could be the utilize of Ancient Weapons, but that's also speculative. Surely having all 3 at disposal could probably shift the balance of the World Government.

Mostly a matter of power for now from what I can glance as it's rather difficult to see Luffy probably handling the top of the top villains alone. New elements might emerge however.

Another option could be the utilize of Ancient Weapons, but that's also speculative. Surely having all 3 at disposal could probably shift the balance of the World Government.
Zoro can help in fighting imu but not as a duo with luffy.
1. He is not the chosen one
2. He is not a D

Luffy vs Smoker then Imu
Sabo vs Akainu then a Gorosei
Zoro vs Fujitora then a Gorosei
Sanji vs Ryokugyu then a Gorosei
Usopp vs Chaton then a Gorosei
Nami vs Momousagi then a Gorosei

Jinbe vs Lucci
Brook vs Kaku
Robin vs Stussy
They then free the slaves/discover the WGs ultimate treasure

Franky vs SSG
Chopper vs SSG

Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora!
Sanji vs Kizaru!
Jinbe vs Green Bull!
Yamato vs Sengoku!
Other Straw hats vs CP0!
Dragon vs Imu!
Sabo vs Lucci!
Revs vs Gorosei!
Grand Fleet and Allied Nations vs Vice admirals&Marine Fleet&SSG!
Each side of the conflict will bring Ancient Weapons!
Garp and Rayleigh might show up!I would love to see them dueling!
Other pirates such as Supernovas and Crocodile,etc.. might show up to get some notoriety!
Final match up will be Luffy+whoever can fight vs Imu and Ancient Weapon(Law might do a reverse immortality surgery here and die)!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Luffy vs Sakazuki!
Zoro vs Fujitora!
Sanji vs Kizaru!
Jinbe vs Green Bull!
Yamato vs Sengoku!
Other Straw hats vs CP0!
Dragon vs Imu!
Sabo vs Lucci!
Revs vs Gorosei!
Grand Fleet and Allied Nations vs Vice admirals&Marine Fleet&SSG!
Each side of the conflict will bring Ancient Weapons!
Garp and Rayleigh might show up!I would love to see them dueling!
Other pirates such as Supernovas and Crocodile,etc.. might show up to get some notoriety!
Final match up will be Luffy+whoever can fight vs Imu and Ancient Weapon(Law might do a reverse immortality surgery here and die)!
Fujitora might switch sides on the final war or abstain I don't know. He looks like he is not so much embedded inside the line of thinking of the Absolute Justice and has been showing several doubts.

Fujitora might switch sides on the final war or abstain I don't know. He looks like he is not so much embedded inside the line of thinking of the Absolute Justice and has been showing several doubts.
Even if he doesn’t agree fully with Akainu doesn’t mean he wants to see the downfall of the world government and marines as they protect the general population from evil pirates.

Fujitora is a change things from the inside type of person. He could’ve killed doffy and put it all behind him, but he didn’t. He stayed with his duty and then changed the system from the inside.

Even if he doesn’t agree fully with Akainu doesn’t mean he wants to see the downfall of the world government and marines as they protect the general population from evil pirates.

Fujitora is a change things from the inside type of person. He could’ve killed doffy and put it all behind him, but he didn’t. He stayed with his duty and then changed the system from the inside.
Of course he does not covet to witness the downfall of justice but this doesn't implicate he doesn't wish a new proper justice to arise. Remember about the different types of justice.

Of course he does not covet to witness the downfall of justice but this doesn't implicate he doesn't wish a new proper justice to arise. Remember about the different types of justice.
I am, and defeating the crew of the king of the pirates will grant him the notoriety within the world government to allow him to change what he wishes. Fighting against Luffy and the crew is in his best interest

I am, and defeating the crew of the king of the pirates will grant him the notoriety within the world government to allow him to change what he wishes. Fighting against Luffy and the crew is in his best interest
Then again you are outright ignoring what occurred with Aokiji just to make an example. He resigned despite firmly believing in justice. Things are not as linear as you picture them, as characters in the verse are very complex and operate according to complex patterns. He is not defending the world anymore and yet he is probably still achieving something useful for the Marine in the long term. I can see Issho doing that too eventually.

I mean how do you think Coby will arise as Marine even though Marines are defeated? It's clear that it doesn't mean that the system will collapse if the Marines lose the war which will probably occur this time.

Yes,that might happen!But i think he will stick with Sakazuki until the celestial dragons get defeated!I don't see him pulling an Aokiji,it would be repetitive!
Post automatically merged:

Then again you are outright ignoring what occurred with Aokiji just to make an example. He resigned despite firmly believing in justice. Things are not as linear as you picture them, as characters in the verse are very complex and operate according to complex patterns. He is not defending the world anymore and yet he is probably still achieving something useful for the Marine in the long term. I can see Issho doing that too eventually.

I mean how do you think Coby will arise as Marine even though Marines are defeated? It's clear that it doesn't mean that the system will collapse if the Marines lose the war which will probably occur this time.
Celestial dragons will fall but WG and Marines will still remain strong,but reformed:no more slavery,absolute power and Imu behind the scenes!

And you’re comparing apples and broccoli.

Aokiji isn’t like Fujitora, we don’t even know what he’s doing right now. But Fujitora strictly cares about people. Aokiji was just as complacent in the destruction of Ohara as the other VAs at the time.

We’ve seen nothing that would lead to fuji to abandon the WG, he defended them and the celestial dragons. He had his grievances fixed as well. Why leave now

Yes,that might happen!But i think he will stick with Sakazuki until the celestial dragons get defeated!I don't see him pulling an Aokiji,it would be repetitive!

Celestial dragons will fall but WG and Marines will still remain strong,but reformed:no more slavery,absolute power and Imu behind the scenes!
I think the Final War arc will mainly involve the Marines and a new Government arc will possibly emerge at last. In that instance I can see it occurring earlier but I see your points.

And you’re comparing apples and broccoli.

Aokiji isn’t like Fujitora, we don’t even know what he’s doing right now. But Fujitora strictly cares about people. Aokiji was just as complacent in the destruction of Ohara as the other VAs at the time.

We’ve seen nothing that would lead to fuji to abandon the WG, he defended them and the celestial dragons. He had his grievances fixed as well. Why leave now
I guess logic is not your forte.

Dragon vs Kong -> Dragon vs Gorosei and or Celestial Dragon hidden Leader?
Sabo vs Akainu
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Zoro vs Fujitora -> Zoro vs Gandhi
Luffy vs Kizaru -> Luffy vs BB -> Luffy vs Imu