Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtfoh if you are trying to make this thread a Zoro vs Sanji
Man, stop crying, it's annoying.
Like I said, in the first place, this is a totally speculative vs so you made a crap thread.
In the second place, this is directly related to Zoro, because Sanji, the character who we are talking about here, is an being equal to Zoro and Zoro EoS would beat Mihawk, the other character in this vs.
So it's simple math. If Sanji = Zoro and Zoro would beat Mihawk, ofc this is a Zoro vs Sanji thread. It's a speculative vs like I said, so we need to know other references to speculate Sanji's lvl.

And you're trying to shut me up because I already debunked that crap about Zoro > Sanji and someone was triggered (cofcofyoucofcof). A pity, but I don't care.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like I said, in the first place, this is a totally speculative vs so in the first place, you make a crap thread.
In the second place, this is directly related to Zoro, because Sanji, the character who we are talking about here, is an being equal to Zoro and Zoro EoS would beat Mihawk, the other character in this vs.
So it's simple math. If Sanji = Zoro and Zoro would beat Mihawk, ofc this is a Zoro vs Sanji thread. It's a speculative vs like I said, so we need to know other references to speculate Sanji's lvl.

And you're trying to shut me up because I already debunked that crap about Zoro > Sanji and someone was triggered (cofcofyoucofcof). A pity, but I don't care.
Say your bullshit was right and they were equals at ennies lobby.
Zoro then got shusui
Then trained with the wss for two years
Whilst sanji fought random okama.
Zoro has had 1 vs 1 fights and wins post time skip
Sanji has not

Explain how they are still equal.

Say your bullshit was right and they were equals at ennies lobby.
Zoro then got shusui
Then trained with the wss for two years
Whilst sanji fought random okama.
Zoro has had 1 vs 1 fights and wins post time skip
Sanji has not

Explain how they are still equal.
That argument is crap.
Sanji never trained prets while we saw Zoro training many times in the ship and despite that, Sanji was still equal to Zoro.
So, it doesn't matter the new training or powerups Zoro got, what matter are the lvl they display in fights.

By the way, Sanji currently still has better power attack than Zoro via feats (clash against BM) >>> cutting Pica.

HA001

That argument is crap.
Sanji never trained prets while we saw Zoro training many times in the ship and despite that, Sanji was still equal to Zoro.
So, it doesn't matter the new training or powerups Zoro got, what matter are the lvl they display in fights.

By the way, Sanji currently still has better power attack than Zoro via feats (clash against BM) >>> cutting Pica.
Lmfao get the fuck off this thread. I knew you wouldnt have an answer because you are talking utter shit.
What level is sanji displayed. Hes leg broken by vergo and raped by doffy
Zoro slams pica and has a good showing against fujitora.

Chopper and brook did better vs meme than sanji did.

If training doesnt matter why didnt the shs just go into the new world ?
Why has luffy being training acoa for weeks if it doesnt matter ?

Lmfao get the fuck off this thread. I knew you wouldnt have an answer because you are talking utter shit.
What level is sanji displayed. Hes leg broken by vergo and raped by doffy
Zoro slams pica and has a good showing against fujitora.

Chopper and brook did better vs meme than sanji did.

If training doesnt matter why didnt the shs just go into the new world ?
Why has luffy being training acoa for weeks if it doesnt matter ?
You are not going to kick me out of this thread, stop crying.
More crap arguments and debunked since 2016 or when it was PH? It's too far away.

BM was toying with Chopper and wanted him for his collection, nice try. The same with Brook and she got him.
Nice try, next!

Like I said, in the first place, this is a totally speculative vs so you made a crap thread.

All the threads got closed because of this shit of Zoro vs sanji and starting insulting now we are talking about Sanji vs Mihawk why i found ppl arguing for jyabura vs Kaku

HA001

You are not going to kick me out of this thread, stop crying.
More crap arguments and debunked since 2016 or when it was PH? It's too far away.

BM was toying with Chopper and wanted him for his collection, nice try. The same with Brook and she got him.
Nice try, next!
Chopper blocked a punch from meme on his own. Not with luffy
Brook hurt her homies and speed blitz her

This guy really tried say next when he got bodied lmfao

And i noticed you pussied out from answering

Why did they have a 2 year timeskip if training doesnt matter ? Got any balls to answer a second time ?

All the threads got closed because of this shit of Zoro vs sanji and starting insulting now we are talking about Sanji vs Mihawk why i found ppl arguing for jyabura vs Kaku
Already explained, stop crying.

Chopper blocked a punch from meme on his own. Not with luffy
Brook hurt her homies and speed blitz her

This guy really tried say next when he got bodied lmfao

And i noticed you pussied out from answering

Why did they have a 2 year timeskip if training doesnt matter ? Got any balls to answer a second time ?
So what lol, homies are lvl commanders or something? Hahahahahahaha, Zoro.t.ards lmao. Brook > Zoro then, Zoro did something against any Yonko? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, in the face.

Chopper didn't block any punch lmao. BM wanted to open a hole in the ship to find the cake;
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0890-015.png
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0890-016.png
With a slap!
And she was toying with him:
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0891-015.png

These Zoro fanboys would invent anything to put Zoro so high so they can lick his feet, so lame.

HA001

Already explained, stop crying.

So what lol, homies are lvl commanders or something? Hahahahahahaha, Zoro.t.ards lmao. Brook > Zoro then, Zoro did something against any Yonko? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, in the face.

Chopper didn't block any punch lmao. BM wanted to open a hole in the ship to find the cake;
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0890-015.png
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0890-016.png
With a slap!
And she was toying with him:
https://s2.mangabeast01.com/manga/One-Piece/0891-015.png

These Zoro fanboys would invent anything to put Zoro so high so they can lick his feet, so lame.
Lmfao he pussied out again why cant you answer ?

And what did meme do vs sanji ? She hit with zeus and luffy blocked too.
Brook and choppers showing vs meme > sanjis

Im talking to a guy who thinks pre skip luffy and post skip luffy are the same because training doesnt matter right.

Status
Not open for further replies.