Eos zoro vs nappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already debunked ur shitty moon destroying Piccolo argument.
You didn't debunk shit; you cannot debunk feats which already happened.
Try to debunk that Piccolo destroying the moon isn't actually a moon lv feat and try to prove that this was a clear outlier. Don't talk, prove.

King Piccolo never was a country buster.
I obviously talked about Teen Piccolo; not that King Piccolo matters here.

BUSTING countries means creating an explosion with 1 attack which would be capable of destroying an entire country
???
Piccolo destroyed it, lol.

Once again: "Will", "could", "would have" - these things, purely based on speculations, do not matter at all in a crossover battle.
Otherwise I can claim as well that Naruto god tiers will reach universe/multiversal lv at the end, FT characters will destroy entire solar systems, MHA characters having their own multiverse at the end and so on.

Bring facts, not speculations.

It is a mismatch, get over it.

"Will", "could", "would have" - these things, purely based on speculations, do not matter at all in a crossover battle.
What do u mean:"Will", "could", "would have" - these things, purely based on speculations, do not matter at all in a crossover battle.

I didn't create the thread. The thread says EoS Zoro, I don't have EoS Zoro feats so I judge just based on speculation. Otherwise the mods should close the thread.

Till that moment comes I will use: "Will", "could", "would have".

I didn't create the thread. The thread says EoS Zoro, I don't have EoS Zoro feats so I judge just based on speculation. Otherwise the mods should close the thread.
Yes, the mods should close the thread since it's a real mismatch; it doesn't make sense to compare EOS versions of characters who have to appear yet.

Till that moment comes I will use: "Will", "could", "would have"
Well, you CAN use that, it is not valuable, though.

You didn't debunk shit; you cannot debunk feats which already happened.
Try to debunk that Piccolo destroying the moon isn't actually a moon lv feat and try to prove that this was a clear outlier. Don't talk, prove.

I obviously talked about Teen Piccolo; not that King Piccolo matters here.

???
Piccolo destroyed it, lol.

Once again: "Will", "could", "would have" - these things, purely based on speculations, do not matter at all in a crossover battle.
Otherwise I can claim as well that Naruto god tiers will reach universe/multiversal lv at the end, FT characters will destroy entire solar systems, MHA characters having their own multiverse at the end and so on.

Bring facts, not speculations.

It is a mismatch, get over it.
U simply can't deal with my arguments, that don't mean I didn't debunk ur claims. Use counter arguments, don't just claim I didn't debunk shit. Why would teen Piccolo's ultimate attacks be City lvl if he is a planet buster?

What country did teen Piccolo destroy with 1 attack?

U simply can't deal with my arguments, that don't mean I didn't debunk ur claims.
Your arguments were based on their previous performance when they were massively weaker than before.
I've already told you how much of big steps their powerlevels make in DB. But I'll repeat that again: Are you going to question as well that DBS Goku can destroy the universe now whereas he was at best galaxy lv before?

We're talking about steps from star lv, solar system lv and galaxy lv in 3 different sagas.

Why would teen Piccolo's ultimate attacks be City lvl if he is a planet buster?
Piccolo grew stronger, his training made him extremely powerful; e. g. he struggled extremely hard to keep up with Radditz whereas Piccolo later one shot a Saibaman which was as strong as Radditz.

What country did teen Piccolo destroy with 1 attack?
IIRC, when Teen Piccolo was about to lose the fight against Goku on the tournament, he wiped out the country.

Yes, the mods should close the thread since it's a real mismatch; it doesn't make sense to compare EOS versions of characters who have to appear yet.

Well, you CAN use that, it is not valuable, though.
Homie, based on ur own logic, ur input is also crappy. Cause from what we know EoS Zoro might be able to send air slashes form East Blue to West Blue.

Can't u see how dumb u are when u say" we don't know shit about EoS Zero thus let's not talk about him" & then u followup with Nappa vs EoS Zoro is a mismatch.

Your arguments were based on their previous performance when they were massively weaker than before.
I've already told you how much of big steps their powerlevels make in DB. But I'll repeat that again: Are you going to question as well that DBS Goku can destroy the universe now whereas he was at best galaxy lv before?

We're talking about steps from star lv, solar system lv and galaxy lv in 3 different sagas.

Piccolo grew stronger, his training made him extremely powerful; e. g. he struggled extremely hard to keep up with Radditz whereas Piccolo later one shot a Saibaman which was as strong as Radditz.

IIRC, when Teen Piccolo was about to lose the fight against Goku on the tournament, he wiped out the country.
Neither Sayian saga Piccolo nor the saibamen showed planetary busting abilities. That was ur whole argument against Zoro, neither did Nappa.

Homie, based on ur own logic, ur input is also crappy.
No, it is a logical conclusion how to deal with facts.
You are not going to solve any crossover battles with your logic, everyone could come up with some speculation stuff to support their headcanon. Thus, we should stick to pure facts.

Cause from what we know EoS Zoro might be able to send air slashes form East Blue to West Blue.
No, this is not the case, unless you can prove this.
Which OP character has shown this feat?

Can't u see how dumb u are when u say" we don't know shit about EoS Zero thus let's not talk about him" & then u followup with Nappa vs EoS Zoro is a mismatch
I'm not dumb when I say the obvious outcome; we can't compare EOS Luffy to Nappa either; he's featless. Thus, I use at least the best current feats but I'm afraid this is not enough at all to deal with a character like Nappa.

I'm not dumb when I say the obvious outcome; we can't compare EOS Luffy to Nappa either; he's featless. Thus, I use at least the best current feats but I'm afraid this is not enough at all to deal with a character like Nappa.
Have I said current feats Zoro/Luffy beats Nappa? U could have said this from the beginning so that we wouldn't waste any time.

Neither Sayian saga Piccolo nor the saibamen showed planetary busting abilities.
But Piccolo showed a moon lv feat and I already said, this is enough to solo the verse.
Scale Nappa above Piccolo and you have the answer.

That was ur whole argument against Zoro, neither did Nappa.
Okay, Nappa is not a planet buster BUT he's a moon buster since he scales to Piccolo (he's actually above him).

Even if Nappa was only moon level that's still above Zoro's paygrade, even eos unless Oda decides to go crazy with the powerscaling. Dude erased a city from existence with a casual attack and peeps trying to claim Zoro somehow got this lol
Dressrosa Zoro busted a mountain sized golem.
Don't u think it's likely EoS Zoro can erase a city with 1 attack?

Have I said current feats Zoro/Luffy beats Nappa?
You said, EOS Zoro extreme diffs Nappa cuz of lethality; and your statement was proven wrong; you cannot have more lethality than a moon buster, unless you have hax.

U could have said this from the beginning so that we wouldn't waste any time.
And I didn't think anyone would take this thread seriously and actually argues in favour of EOS Zoro, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Dressrosa Zoro busted a mountain sized golem
Yes, Zoro is a mountain buster and yes, I think EOS OP characters will reach continent/multi continent lv or even above but that's just my own headcanon. I cannot use that in crossover battles - other users on other forums would easily destroy my headcanon. That was my point.

Even if Nappa was only moon level that's still above Zoro's paygrade, even eos unless Oda decides to go crazy with the powerscaling. Dude erased a city from existence with a casual attack and peeps trying to claim Zoro somehow got this lol
Zoro-Brainers. They think he can even take on God himself and still win. They think by headcannons, not logic XD.
Post automatically merged:

I'm 100% DB Fanboy Saitama just pisses me off.
Saitama can take on majority of DB characters especially ut was confirm him easily killing Boros who was only Star lvl of power and still hold back and wasn't even serious still.

Tbh, Dragonball is at some points inconsistence as fuck, so every fight could be debatable.
One problem with Nappa is his charakter. He underrated his enemies, that´s why Krillin nearly killed him with his destruction disc. Fodder like Yajirobe could cut Vegeta his tail of, when he was off guard. I think Zoro can hurt Nappa, since Zoro should be scale far above Yajirobe, but i didn´t see any chance for him if Nappa rampaged with his fingers, or his Mortal Kombat style. Zoro dies the second, if Nappa gets pissed off. We should let him fight against weaker and slower DB charakters first, then we could say if Zoro wins or not.
If Zoro is bloodlusted and Nappa in charakter, he could win. If both are bloodlusted then Nappa stomps hard. If both are in charakter, then Zoro attacks him, Nappa dogdes probably to late and get hurt by Zoro. That is the moment that Nappa is pissed and blinks Zoro horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.