Controversial Equality is a true impossibility at all levels

If you have a man in a wheelchair right
his physical capacity to move and act is limited as he cant even move his legs
That is not equal as there are people who have the ability to move their legs, Should we cleave off people's limbs to make the capable equal to the non capable

Even the whole idea of wealth is based on accumulative conditions from your parents, Do you have a rich father who you can inherit money from no then your poor and unable to climb up the ladder. Let's suppose for the sake of argument that we killed the rich just their dead right
What's to stop the alive misfortunate ones from slowly over a period of time also gaining that same generational wealth afterall even among the poor there are differences in class levels like you have those who are homeless with no wealth whatsoever and maybe some below average guy who lives with his parents and cant so much as find a job
I mean there are differences in status even among just those two people

even if we look at situations which might not entirely be based on wealth like iq or physical power, There are advantages some more muscled man may have over me given his strength maybe because of that built he has he can get more jobs same idea goes with intelligence yknow there may be chances to con or manipulate others for personal gain which might be able to be done by someone who's more dumb as they lack the required knowledge of appealing to the natural desire of people

To make equal all these factors for the sake of fairless, you would have cleave off limbs and make everyone dumb
And even then so if you do that then someone would have be in a position to make that executive choice meaning he/she would be superior

Equality to some level is fine as if there's no fairness whatsoever then tyranny occurs
but you alot of the times get people who are so brought into the concept that punishing the idea of dating preferences itself becomes an actual argument and sure it's not equal but if you force them to date then your also superior cause you have the position of power over them to make choices on their behalf

To sum it up, It's not a concrete idea but there needs to be some level of it for a society to function but the problem being alot of egalitarians take it too far imposing people should not be able to speak as it's hateful or violates some standard of equality, it's a nigh religious devotion to the idea at the cost of realism and common sense. that is my problem here

That is not equal as there are people who have the ability to move their legs, Should we cleave off people's limbs to make the capable equal to the non capable

Even the whole idea of wealth is based on accumulative conditions from your parents, Do you have a rich father who you can inherit money from no then your poor and unable to climb up the ladder. Let's suppose for the sake of argument that we killed the rich just their dead right
What's to stop the alive misfortunate ones from slowly over a period of time also gaining that same generational wealth afterall even among the poor there are differences in class levels like you have those who are homeless with no wealth whatsoever and maybe some below average guy who lives with his parents and cant so much as find a job

even if we look at situations which might not entirely be based on wealth like iq or physical power, There are advantages some more muscled man may have over me given his strength maybe because of that built he has he can get more jobs same idea goes with intelligence yknow there may be chances to con or manipulate others for personal gain which might be able to be done by someone who's more dumb as they lack the required knowledge of appealing to the natural desire of people

To make equal all these factors for the sake of fairless, you would have cleave off limbs and make everyone dumb
And even then so if you do that then someone would have be in a position to make that executive choice meaning he/she would be superior

Equality to some level is fine as if there's no fairness whatsoever then tyranny occurs
but you alot of the times get people who are so brought into the concept that punishing the idea of dating preferences itself becomes an actual argument and sure it's not equal but if you force them to date then your also superior cause you have the position of power over them to make choices on their behalf

To sum it up, It's not a concrete idea but there needs to be some level of it for a society to function but the problem being alot of egalitarians take it too far imposing people should not be able to speak as it's hateful or violates some standard of equality, it's a nigh religious devotion to the idea at the cost of realism and common sense. that is my problem here
What is the point of all this? I'm so confused. Are you arguing for more social programs to level the playing field and give poorer kids a closer to equal start than they'd get normally?

Are you asking for research into manipulating humans into having a decent build?

What's the point of this?

I'm so confused

Take a break. Please.
Your threads are so weird.

What do you mean by equality? Are you speaking about equal opourtunity programs and services?
For instance yeah. But also redistribution of wealth and basically everything concerning the economy itself. Eat Elon Musk and whatnot, I'm all for it. But people thinking that all humans are equal are deluding themselves imo. I despise the concept as a democratic value leveling everyone and making it a sheep mentality. But I'm also against giving more votes to those who have higher education, as I don't believe that a degree alone is enough to make an aristocratic society. Those who think that they should have more rights because of their higher degrees are the biggest piece of shits I have ever met at uni. And it comes from someone who's kinda over-"qualified".

We are different phyically,intellectually,morally,spiritually.There is no equality,because people are unequal and that is a good thing too.It would be boring if everyone was the same.Weird people make life interesting.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't read OP but Aramaki taught us that injustice breeds stability, based thread.
:araboss:
LOL pro level trolling.

Facts
You can’t impress me with a good degree
You can only impress me with good morality and deeds.
Fuck those people, they’re such arrogant assholes
I know a couple of phds that don't own houses or cars because they spent like 10 years just studying and couldn't work on their financial life.Being a phd is overrated.

Last edited:
I feel like the political theory teachers telling their students they should be privileged because of their higher or/and multiple degrees say so in order to write more pointless ideas because they have no imagination whatsoever about how to create genuine and useful concepts. Universities are full of concepts. And lots of them are garbage theories that only exist to sell books that will be soon forgotten and create drama on national tv, lecture theaters and at your family dinner.