Versus Battle Eren (AOT) vs Thorfinn (Vinland)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a character and power comparison between Eren and Thorfinn :

Battle : IN ALL THE FIGHTS EREN HAS NO REGEN EXCEPT STATED OTHERWISE

Round 1 : Child Eren vs Child Thorfinn

Round 2 : First Murder Eren vs First Murder Thorfinn both one knife

Round 3 : Teen Eren (trained) vs Teen Thorfinn : Hand to Hand only

Round 4 : Teen Eren vs Teen Thorfinn : his 2 swords for Eren (no 3DM gear) and the 2 knives for Thorfinn

Round 5 : 3DM Teen Eren vs Knives Thorfinn in a forest

Round 6 : Teen Titan Eren (with Regen) vs 3DM Thorfinn (Thorfinn knows Eren weakness)

Round 7 : Peak Eren vs Peak Thorfinn : Hand to Hand only

Round 8 : Peak Eren with a sword vs Bare Handed Peak Thorfinn

Round 9 : Peak Eren with a sword vs knives Peak Thorfinn but no killing intent

END OF THE FIGHTING PART

Character part :

Who had the most traumatic childhood ? relatives death ?
Which one do you like more ?

Who was madder and filled with revenge ?

Who had to best dream ?

Which one of them had chose the best way to achieve his dream ? who had the most succes ?

Who had the best philosophy ? The best way to reach peace for him and his people ?

How young Thorfinn (post Thors death) would have managed in attack on Titan ?

How young Eren (post mom death) would have managed in Vinland Saga ?

What would have Adult Thorfinn done in Eren shoes when he learned the thruth and future via path ? peace or violence ? What would have happened for Paradis ?

What would have Adult Eren done in Vinland with the natives ?

Who do you think had the best development ?

Who has the best hobo style ?

LETS GO !

I guess the child ones (no kill or just a single kill) could go to Eren since he is more pissed than child Throfinn.

Then when it is war child Thorfinn he destroys Eren, Eren could be the best if his class but Thorfinn killed regular soldiers like flies and also managed to take Thorkell eye.

If Eren can use the 3D movement gear I guess he can win since that gives insane speed and thanks also to that he is capable of slicing titans. Thorfinn would also be probably surprised by that and unable to react properly for a few moments and that is an advantage too. But maybe it is also true that AOT is a bit more fantasy than Vinland saga in super power and indeed trained boys can already slice a meter of meat with a single slice from a blade (which is already inhuman and something probably you will not see in Vinland saga if it is not a top tier like Thorkell, he opened a man in 2 somewhere somewhen).

Then peak Eren (if he has not titans powers of course) should always lose to peak Thorfinn (yet there is still the difference about general powerlevels I already saud above). Yet I for sure don't know about specific peak feats of both, I didn't read those mangas to look for feats.

About the one I like the most it is Thorfinn. His development is amazing and the farm arc was really good and original, the best if the manga. Eren is way more cliche with the revenge thing, then I didn't pay much attention to the last part of the manga but he had a change of character pretty big too if I am not mistaken lol.

About who was most filled with revenge I guess it is Eren, Thorfinn hated Askelad too but on one hand he wanted an honorable win (so that hatred is not absolute) and well, then there are spoilers.

Thorfinn dream if peace is way better, even if it is an utopia.