Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I'm going to be honest, Oda deadass ruined Kid by portraying haki as the most integral skill in one piece and by portraying internal damage as essential to hurt the yonko, and then just not giving Kid any form of advanced haki or internal damage.

Yes, I get what Oda was going for. That Kid's attacks are just so powerful that they hurt the emperors, but its portrayed so fucking poorly that it turned Kid into a laughing stock within the community over the past year. I tried to defend this shit but I just can't.

On the rooftop:
  • Luffy had internal destruction CoA
  • Zoro had enma
  • Law used internal destruction via the ope ope no mi
  • Killer used internal destruction via his scythes
  • The scabbards all had ACoA
Kid had fucking nothing. Oda can't just portray blunt attacks as useless against the emperors, portray haki as essential against the emperors, and then have kid use attacks that are seemingly hakiless blunt attacks. How are we supposed to be satisfied with kid slamming kaido or big mom when we were shown over and over that these attacks don't work?

Welcome mere Pirates

It is time to show these rats where they belong to and who is gonna rule the seas.
We need to arise, need to show the worst generation who is the worst under them. So be part of the FC to support Captain Kid!

Member List:
Pantheos
Bogard
Don Zorocia
Kiwipom
RayanOO
Finalbeta
Albino
Celestia
Jo_Ndule
Vonal
Gran D. Master
Reborn
Izumi
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Yo Tan Wa
Haoshoku
Admiral Lee Hung
Law
Zoro D Goat
rerere
Shuyaku
Mr. Anderson
ReggieZoldyck21
AL sama
PerfectHie
Law-Sama
Ishin
Midnight Delight
BleakAsh
TheKnightofTheSea
m0nst3Rx
Cross_Marian​

Welcome mere Pirates

It is time to show these rats where they belong to and who is gonna rule the seas.
We need to arise, need to show the worst generation who is the worst under them. So be part of the FC to support Captain Kid!

Member List:
Pantheos
Bogard
Don Zorocia
Kiwipom
RayanOO
Finalbeta
Albino
Celestia
Jo_Ndule
Vonal
Gran D. Master
Reborn
Izumi
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Yo Tan Wa
Haoshoku
Admiral Lee Hung
Law
Zoro D Goat
rerere
Shuyaku
Mr. Anderson
ReggieZoldyck21
AL sama
PerfectHie
Law-Sama
Ishin
Midnight Delight
BleakAsh
TheKnightofTheSea
m0nst3Rx
Cross_Marian​

Soooooo saying that kidd is the worst from the group of worst generation implies that he sucks right? Since being the best of the worst generation would imply he is the strongest/most unique etc.

Hmm coming to your senses I see. Good stuff

Why was it such a common opinion that Kid had the worst rooftop portrayal? Why were people more impressed by Killer than by Kid on the rooftop? Because Oda fucking dropped the ball.
He didn't want to give Kid even scabbard tier ACoA because it would take away from how special zoro and luffy should have been(despite them getting ACoC, which is a level above ACoA).

I remember before the rooftop having so many theories on how Kid could hurt kaido. Maybe he would use induction to hurt them via powerful electrical currents. Maybe he would manipulate the iron in their blood or create magnetic fields so strong that it did internal damage.

And I legitimately cannot understand why Oda's answer was less creative and more pathetic than the theories.
Post automatically merged:

It can't just be because of powerlevels, because Oda gave characters that are far weaker than Kid, like kinemon and killer, good portrayal against the emperors.

Imo it is because Oda was simply being lazy. He wanted to make it to where Kid's attacks were so strong they could bypass an emperor's defense with strength alone, but didn't even put in the tiniest bit of effort to portray kid's attack strength being this strong(which he could have EASILY done by having him, say, ragdoll a calamity like G4 luffy can). So to a lot of fans, it looks like Kid's attacks are basically useless.

Why was it such a common opinion that Kid had the worst rooftop portrayal? Why were people more impressed by Killer than by Kid on the rooftop? Because Oda fucking dropped the ball.
He didn't want to give Kid even scabbard tier ACoA because it would take away from how special zoro and luffy should have been(despite them getting ACoC, which is a level above ACoA).

I remember before the rooftop having so many theories on how Kid could hurt kaido. Maybe he would use induction to hurt them via powerful electrical currents. Maybe he would manipulate the iron in their blood or create magnetic fields so strong that it did internal damage.

And I legitimately cannot understand why Oda's answer was less creative and more pathetic than the theories.
Post automatically merged:

It can't just be because of powerlevels, because Oda gave characters that are far weaker than Kid, like kinemon and killer, good portrayal against the emperors.

Imo it is because Oda was simply being lazy. He wanted to make it to where Kid's attacks were so strong they could bypass an emperor's defense with strength alone, but didn't even put in the tiniest bit of effort to portray kid's attack strength being this strong(which he could have EASILY done by having him, say, ragdoll a calamity like G4 luffy can). So to a lot of fans, it looks like Kid's attacks are basically useless.
Oda's strength is not battle scenes and choreography. Along with the non creative way oda portrayed kidd's df usage and even later on giving Kidd less screen time it soured Kidd to many fans

Since Oda is so intent on ruining his own characters, I had this idea of making a comic of my own with the protagonist based off Kid. I'm a big amateur, but at least storywise, I feel like I could do better than what Oda did with wano.
LMAO. Buddy got so tired of Odas shit that he wants to go make his own manga :kailaugh:
Aye let me know when you make the first chapter of Kidd Piece. I'll definitely give it a read lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Since Oda is so intent on ruining his own characters, I had this idea of making a comic of my own with the protagonist based off Kid. I'm a big amateur, but at least storywise, I feel like I could do better than what Oda did with wano.

:crazwhat::watchout::hohoho::bignews:

LMAO. Buddy got so tired of Odas shit that he wants to go make his own manga :kailaugh:
Aye let me know when you make the first chapter of Kidd Piece. I'll definitely give it a read lol

Oda trying to pull a Roger and inspire the "next great mangaka era" in the most ironic and probably worst way possible! In before:
Trollsda- "The ending to One Piece? I left it all on that One Page! (Not to be confused with Page One) It's yours if you can find it!"

:jackaugh::broocry::kobeha::king:

Wait a minute, wtf LOL?!:

https://www.odastrategy.com/one-page-business-plan/

Writing a plan for your business is often one of the most painful exercises an owner or manager can experience. Businesses often don’t write a plan, or they invest too much time in writing one. Often plans run a multitude of pages, are overly complex, and prove hard to implement. ODA Strategy uses the One Page Business Plan™ to guide our clients through the business planning process.

:crazwhat::arnoling::kawak::kobeha:

Seriously though, I tend to love fan content like those Kidd vs Smoothie pages and the fan chapters people make in the community which imo are amazing, so count me eager anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
If BM is down for good I think this scenario plays out

-Awakens Kaido beats luffy again, goes to the live floor to finish the alliance

- The remaining straw hats decide to protect Luffy, each one fails to do so

- Kid and Killer step in before kaido kills the straw hats, tell them to buy enough time for Luffy to get back up

I think Oda hasn’t forgotten about Kid’s and Killer’s storyline with Kaido. It also seems that every top fighter is out for the count except for Kid and Killer if he intends on them fighting Kaido again