Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I realized something. I think it is very, very, likely that Eustass has some form of advanced CoA. Due to his DF abilities, he literally needed to master the ability to use flow over the timeskip.

flow is the way that swordsmen use CoA on their swords. Given the fact that Kid is missing an arm the fact that his signature technique revolves around creating giant metallic armor for himself, the only way that Kid could use CoA effectively is if he mastered flow.

So him having flow is a given. But the fact that he has been given so many parallels with Luffy and the fact that even right now with Luffy being 5th emperor, Oda still writes the Luffy x Kid rivalry into the manga, I don't think it makes sense for him to not have mastered flow and gained some level of ACoA. Especially if he even dreams of being useful in the fight against Kaido.

we also don't know exactly what he was doing for the past one week in the manga. He most likely trained at least a bit to beat Kaido, especially since he lost so badly the last time and doesn't want to fall behind to Luffy.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I realized something. I think it is very, very, likely that Eustass has some form of advanced CoA. Due to his DF abilities, he literally needed to master the ability to use flow over the timeskip.

flow is the way that swordsmen use CoA on their swords. Given the fact that Kid is missing an arm the fact that his signature technique revolves around creating giant metallic armor for himself, the only way that Kid could use CoA effectively is if he mastered flow.

So him having flow is a given. But the fact that he has been given so many parallels with Luffy and the fact that even right now with Luffy being 5th emperor, Oda still writes the Luffy x Kid rivalry into the manga, I don't think it makes sense for him to not have mastered flow and gained some level of ACoA. Especially if he even dreams of being useful in the fight against Kaido.

we also don't know exactly what he was doing for the past one week in the manga. He most likely trained at least a bit to beat Kaido, especially since he lost so badly the last time and doesn't want to fall behind to Luffy.
That could be true since he is one of the rivals of Luffy after all so he must have at least one form of Advanced Haki like you said. Good call btw.:cheers: