Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Btw, what do you guys think, does Kid has any connection to Shanks, beside the fact he attacked shanks?

I mean, we know Kid is kinda the other side of Luffys medal.
I have read an interesting theory back then, where Kid is Shanks little brother, and while Luffy loves and tries to protect his brothers, the other side of the medal, Kid, is going after his brother. Was an interesting read, back then.

Btw, what do you guys think, does Kid has any connection to Shanks, beside the fact he attacked shanks?

I mean, we know Kid is kinda the other side of Luffys medal.
I have read an interesting theory back then, where Kid is Shanks little brother, and while Luffy loves and tries to protect his brothers, the other side of the medal, Kid, is going after his brother. Was an interesting read, back then.
I'm pretty sure Kidd and Shanks have a big connection

I made this thread some days ago https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/eustass-captain-kidd.9970/ which is a summary of Kidd's story up to this point, at the end of it I quoted a pair of possible future implications for Kidd character posted by other users (regarding Kidd-Shanks deal and Kidd connectiion to Lodestar Island)
I also meentioned my personal belief that Kidd is Red Boy to Luffy's Sun Wukong and Shanks is Xuanang

I suggest you to give a look at it