Current Events Eustass "Captain" Kidd & "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar D. Water Law vs "Big Mom" Charlotte Linlin

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
:suresure: All I see are hopeful people trying to get Linlin out of One Piece.

Deal with it. The big bitch is here to stay. Cry all you want, pray all you want, heck drop one piece. Oda ironically loves Linlin (even if his love is fucked up) and treats her like she does Luffy.

Lets keep one thing straight here. She's not losing in a fight. She is not meant to be beaten and will not be beaten especially by the likes of Kidd or Law. If we're being honest here, no PIS she utterly baby shakes the both of them and one shots them the moment she gets serious.

They'll have good shows and get nice feats and moments but, if we're talking about winning, they're not going to win.

Linlin is like Ywach and Madara. Oda simply made her too strong (continues to make her stronger) to have her beaten in a straight confrontation without calling a bunch of BS.

Anyway, it's nice to dream.

Linlin will be here for Elbaf too. Likely for the final war as well :milaugh:

Rent Free

It's still crazy to me that Law and Kid with the help of Zoro and Killer nearly killed an emperor. Without Kaido, Big Mom would be dead right now. The boys have come so far.

I'm on the side where I think it'll turn into a 2v2 at the end (Luffy and Kid vs Big Mom and Kaido) however I would like all the supernovas (including Zoro and Killer) to be involved prior to the final fight, I think it would be cool.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Kid is going to have 2 new punk forms (Mirroring Snake-man and Tank-man since Punk Rotten mirrors Bound-man). Because "Punk Rotten" is based off of Johnney Rotten from the Sex Pistols, I think his other forms will be last names from other Sex Pistols band members as well. The two that sound cool and can possibly be forms are "Punk Vicious" (Based off of Sid Vicious) and "Punk Nightingale" (Based off of Wally Nightingale), the rest don't really seem like form names or something Kid would say in universe but who knows.

It's still crazy to me that Law and Kid with the help of Zoro and Killer nearly killed an emperor. Without Kaido, Big Mom would be dead right now. The boys have come so far.

I'm on the side where I think it'll turn into a 2v2 at the end (Luffy and Kid vs Big Mom and Kaido) however I would like all the supernovas (including Zoro and Killer) to be involved prior to the final fight, I think it would be cool.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say Kid is going to have 2 new punk forms (Mirroring Snake-man and Tank-man since Punk Rotten mirrors Bound-man). Because "Punk Rotten" is based off of Johnney Rotten from the Sex Pistols, I think his other forms will be last names from other Sex Pistols band members as well. The two that sound cool and can possibly be forms are "Punk Vicious" (Based off of Sid Vicious) and "Punk Nightingale" (Based off of Wally Nightingale), the rest don't really seem like form names or something Kid would say in universe but who knows.
Mark my words, Luffy and Kidd will use a combo attacks called “Punk Roc” at some point during that 2 v 2 :kata:

S

stealthblack

Two high tiers vs 1 top top tier

i wonder who wins...

they did no real damage to her on roof, and they had luffy, zoro, kamazo to help them on roof

their role is only to keep BM busy until luffy beats kaidou then bm will just leave wano

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Two high tiers vs 1 top top tier

i wonder who wins...

they did no real damage to her on roof, and they had luffy, zoro, kamazo to help them on roof

their role is only to keep BM busy until luffy beats kaidou then bm will just leave wano
Well I think this is the time to establish what kind of direction Oda will take. It is well renowned how he molds power levels to shape up the plot better sometimes without caring too much for the former, but Luffy v Big Mom had been portrayed for a decade so I hope he won't rupture that hype.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
1. I think it will be a tactical fight. The two of them can‘t beat Big Mom in the regular fashion of “punch them until she gets knocked out”

But what they’ve shown on the roof is that they can come up with a plan that will beat her. Going head to head with her is a disaster of an idea since she can’t really be hurt physically- Law’s electric moves would do the most damage but even then, she’s a tank.

2. Kid and Law “win” by turning her into Olin

3. Eh, maybe Killer shows up once he’s done with Hawkins or some other characters give a bit of support, but I think it will be mostly Kid and Law

4. Kid should at least learn Ryou so he can actually hurt her at least once. Maybe super CoC, but that might be Luffy only for this arc. Plus another bigger mech

Law, harder to say. His fighting style doesn’t really lend it’s way towards powerups, just new attacks. Maybe a CoC reveal.

5. Onigashima. The Flower Capital will be reserved for Kaido only, as the main villain. There’s not much point Big Mom going there because the citizens don’t have a clue who she is.

1. I think it will be a tactical fight. The two of them can‘t beat Big Mom in the regular fashion of “punch them until she gets knocked out”

But what they’ve shown on the roof is that they can come up with a plan that will beat her. Going head to head with her is a disaster of an idea since she can’t really be hurt physically- Law’s electric moves would do the most damage but even then, she’s a tank.

2. Kid and Law “win” by turning her into Olin

3. Eh, maybe Killer shows up once he’s done with Hawkins or some other characters give a bit of support, but I think it will be mostly Kid and Law

4. Kid should at least learn Ryou so he can actually hurt her at least once. Maybe super CoC, but that might be Luffy only for this arc. Plus another bigger mech

Law, harder to say. His fighting style doesn’t really lend it’s way towards powerups, just new attacks. Maybe a CoC reveal.

5. Onigashima. The Flower Capital will be reserved for Kaido only, as the main villain. There’s not much point Big Mom going there because the citizens don’t have a clue who she is.
Sounds like something Lolda will write