General & Others Everything wrong with Wano

I'm goint to be honest, that screenshot was the most pathetic thing that I see in this fandom in a lot of time. The worst part of it, is that a lot of people REALLY think that this picture proves that Wano is shit and take it seriously lol The points can be categorized in: "This is not even a mystery", "It has an answer", "Don't have an answer yet, but it woul have one" and only some points are really plotholes in the arc.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Usopp is being saved for Elbaf. I'm kinda pissed Usopp will have spent so much of the New World being this weak, but it is what it is.

The people who are pissed about Zoro not having Wano be "his arc" will be fine.

Act 3 hasn't even ended yet. Oda is just trolling us.

Edit: (edited formatting, because I can't format for shit, oi)

Nice list.

However Luffy's connection to Ryuma not being built before 1052 should have been added to that list. Likely Oda's weakest plot twist ever. :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

The thing about Onigashima going by another name is something I meant to point out in another thread the other day, what the hell is that about?? Seems like a minor detail in the grand scheme of that list, but why include it as a throwaway comment and never reveal the actual name, if only just for fun??
I'm assuming its because Onigashima is connected to God Valley/is God Valley.

Last edited:
I'm goint to be honest, that screenshot was the most pathetic thing that I see in this fandom in a lot of time. The worst part of it, is that a lot of people REALLY think that this picture proves that Wano is shit and take it seriously lol The points can be categorized in: "This is not even a mystery", "It has an answer", "Don't have an answer yet, but it woul have one" and only some points are really plotholes in the arc.
oda dickrider detected

Kaido
Big Mom
Kaidos executives
Otama
Orochi
Dragging
No prolonged fight
Choreography was really bad there are no fights I would rewatch
Stretched
No awakening for Kaido and Co

Worse arc

You write random insults, I write facts related to you. This is the difference between us. Any degenerate can write insults. So far you have shown only the level of a degenerate, next time try better
No, first you come to make a stupid insult from twitter, next I put you in your place then you cry because I insult you back. Don't be a bitch when someone gives her opinion first if you want to be the victim.

This imgur image is easily countered by simply saying "Wano isn't over".

People are having taking like that for a long time and guess what? What isn't over yet.

So those plots without explanations are pointless since the arc isn't over yet.

But I do have many issues with Wano.

1. Luffy being one-shotted by Kaido is a mistake since he was "one-shotted" by Big Mom.
  2. Luffy not learning Ryou to hurt Kaido without minding the fact he was down by one single attack.
  3. Sanji being overpowered and overspeed by Hybrid Page One and we not seeing the rest of the fight.
  4. Jack being no diffed by Ashura Doji and all Scabbards being portrayed equals at the end.
  5. Big Mom Pirates as a whole being turned into gag.
  6. War of numbers. Both rooftop and under roof fights are equally important but at the end just Luffy vs Kaido really matters.
  7. Enma as a nerf. Oda failed to portray Enma as a power up and also is not clear to his slow readers that Enma is a nerf. Also there is no moment of Zoro needing a power up at that arc or before. Zoro needed new blades at Longuetown because Mihawk broke 2 of him in Baratie and he used 2 borrowed sword in Arlong Park. He needed another at Thriller Bark because at Enies Lobby he got his sword evaporated. At Wano... it has no reason. He only had easy fights not counting Fujitora because he didn't went all out and didn't lose any sword.
  8. Sanji asking for help and DNA plot destroying his entire character development. It was okay for Sanji to ask for help but it wasn't okay he saying that he wanted to hit a woman. He doesn't hit because he can't but because he is a gentleman. And his DNA plot made his mother sacrifice useless.
  9. Luffy being allowed to lose many times as he wants and villains don't. Back at Alabasta, Luffy had reasons to fight again with Crocodile. He learned that normal attacks wouldn't work so he used water but not in a smart way. Then in his 3rd round he equally fought Crocodile and won. At Wano he lost first time for similar reasons but after second time we had no clue about he needing ACoC to beat Kaido, it came out of nowhere. His punch at chapter 1000 made clear to everybody that he hurt Kaido so much that even Big Mom got shocked. Saying that punch was too shallow giving Yonkos expressions is just ridiculous. Looking back now it seems like Luffy just flicked Kaido. But okay, Luffy came back for 3rd round with ACoC just to lose again. And again at 4th round. Then 5th round with G5 OMG Oda is a Genius. 5th with G5. Is so Oda to do it he won in the most unsatisfatory way. Rookies having awakenings. Weakling as Doflamingo and Katakuri having awakenings. Monsters as Yonkos doesn't having awakenings. Would be better if Oda just called Big Mom getting bigger and Kaido getting drunked as awakenings. Flame Dragon Kaido being awakening would be even worse since he was beating G5 without it and just lost after he awakened.
  10. Jinbei fighting Who's Who for no reason. WsW was chilling at his room and Jinbei attacked him.
  11. Sanji leaving P1 and Ulti to Usopp and Nami is ridiculous. Nami had just lost Zeus and Sanji had fought P1. He knew Usopp and Nami wouldn't ever beat them.
  12. Sanji and Jinbei being Luffy's bodyguards against... fodders.
  13. Luffy wants to fight Kaido as soon as possible but takes longer path because Queen and King stood at his way. This should be the perfect moment for Sanji and Zoro step in like they did at Fishmen Island.
Many more that I don't have time now to think and digit.

Wow, that is a stupid list. Complaining about Ace's promose to Tama?

Ace is dead ! There is no way he can complete his promise, lets not be stupid, Tama will remain there, she is irrelevant for the next arcs and the promise will never happen. We already know that plot, how can we call it as not resolve?

Just as many other points, Wano was about defeating Kaido and freeing its land and that is what we got. There is no more plot lines that should be relevant, anything else just adds more mystery and fanservice.

I hate the power inconsistencies in Wano.

Franky knocking over Big Mom with no haki. I guess Yonko Big Mom has no physical strength, Observation haki, or armament haki.

No haki franky > Gear 4th Luffy haki punch

Then Franky beats Sasaki with no haki or Sasaki wasn't using haki himself?

I wish Oda would tell us when haki is being used or not so we can actually know wtf is happening in a fight...

Remember how the Numbers appeared early and seemed like they would matter?

Or Kid wanting to kill Apoo not the least because he despises being laughed at?

Are we going to find anything out about the road pone glyph? Robin is missing but that's a separate thing.

Was Zoro written to say a bunch of things that he won't actually do?

Did Marco stop using his powers altogether before the war was over?

Did Yamato really knock out all of the beasts?

What happened to the Zoans they just beat up and left in the castle?

Remember how the Numbers appeared early and seemed like they would matter?

Or Kid wanting to kill Apoo not the least because he despises being laughed at?

Are we going to find anything out about the road pone glyph? Robin is missing but that's a separate thing.

Was Zoro written to say a bunch of things that he won't actually do?

Did Marco stop using his powers altogether before the war was over?

Did Yamato really knock out all of the beasts?

What happened to the Zoans they just beat up and left in the castle?
My friend ignore all of this nonsense you must trust in Goda :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Wow, that is a stupid list. Complaining about Ace's promose to Tama?

Ace is dead ! There is no way he can complete his promise, lets not be stupid, Tama will remain there, she is irrelevant for the next arcs and the promise will never happen. We already know that plot, how can we call it as not resolve?

Just as many other points, Wano was about defeating Kaido and freeing its land and that is what we got. There is no more plot lines that should be relevant, anything else just adds more mystery and fanservice.
Then don't set a dozen plotlines up that you can't finish.

Last edited:
My friend ignore all of this nonsense you must trust in Goda :steef:
In fairness I gave him the benefit of a doubt up to the giant fist, where Kaido remarked that Luffy would melt on contact even though he's been able to hit without making contact for the past four volumes

And I realized that hey, none of that other stuff has been resolved

In fairness I gave him the benefit of a doubt up to the giant fist, where Kaido remarked that Luffy would melt on contact even though he's been able to hit without making contact for the past four volumes

And I realized that hey, none of that other stuff has been resolved
I was being sarcastic I agree. There's a lot of people calling Wano the best arc which is far from true. I think this arc will be a lot better in the anime though.