Character Discussion Evil Sanji and exoskeleton foreshadowed since Fishman Island

Maybe pathetic but true. And definitely less pathetic than any argument you are gonna throw against it.

:suresure:
Bruh your list fucking pathetic most of them not even healthy zoro or 1v1 pre ts.

it cant even compare to How sanji got lol diffed by king doffy kuma vergo etc lmao

post ts zoro no one able to even push him to mid or high diff except Yonkos

pathetic list make 0 sense btw

I've seen this idea circulate around quite a bit and I honestly don't get what the obsession is with it.
Even if only temporarily, the moment Sanji loses his emotions would be the point Sora's sacrifice and her death loses all its meaning.
So what happens, Sanji loses his emotions and then somehow due to the power of friendship, he gets them back or what?
Also in addition to forcing an exoskeleton that he doesn't want on him, you want to completely turn Sanji into the monster that he absolutely detests?
What made the vinsmokes truly monstrous was not simply the fact that they have superhuman powers but rather how heartless they were. So no thank you🙏🏿

Writing wise, people will hate and shit on Oda for making Sora sacrifice worthless

but I personally enjoy any type of events like those even if not set up well Lol

In fact, I’m the type of guy who loves big asspulls of power ups with No set up or build up more than the hinted ones…so what do you expect from me Lol

lmao we have much develompent of him already, now its time for another characters like Franky, Usopp, Brook etc to develop more.

beside, we already got evil Sanji beating Luffy back at WCI, no need another same shit twice.

Bec
Bruh your list fucking pathetic most of them not even healthy zoro or 1v1 pre ts.

it cant even compare to How sanji got lol diffed by king doffy kuma vergo etc lmao

post ts zoro no one able to even push him to mid or high diff except Yonkos

pathetic list make 0 sense btw
Again, you have outdone your own patheticness in terms of putting up an argument.
:milaugh: