Powers & Abilities Expected a Lot more from King.

How do you guys think the King Zoro Fight turned out to be ?

I mean let’s be honest guys we really expected a lot more from King Haki wise ?

All Zoro had to do was release his haki to defeat King.
Maybe this could have been a really amazing fight which went back and forth like Luffy Katakuri with CoC release.

My best guess is Oda reserving that for later, most likely when Zoro fights Mihawk.

Luffy vs Katakuri really set the bar so High that we feel unsatisfied with the Right hand man of the worlds strongest creature.

Obviously you can't compare a Zoro's fight to a Luffy's fight. Luffy is the main MC, of course he has the privillage of having the longer and more intense fight.
But for what is worth, I came into the fight thinking that King doesn't have COC (and turns out actually he doesn't). Of couse I'd want him to have COC since Zoro does but well, Oda...
All and all, up until this point, it's the best fight in Onigashima hand down, and only Luffy vs Kaido and Big Mom vs Kid/Law can top it.
I'm satisfied with the CQC, the hype and brutal panels of Zoro actually slashing the fuck out of King.

tch... Oda wasting so many chapter on Otama-Nami-Usopp shit and end up rushing so many good potential fight after that including Zoro and Sanji's fight.

and literally try so hard to show the parallel between these two wings shit that goes Sanji then Zoro then Sanji again then Zoro chapter again. thats why its so anticlimatic.

I expected King to show more due to Kata setting the bar high. Thinking King would have at least one advanced type of haki and awakening was too much for him.
Only Facts
Post automatically merged:

This is what happens when Lolda sidelined important characters for unpopular characters. :josad:

Zoro vs King was so sick, I truly wish it was longer. It's up to TOEI to bail Lolda's ass again, I guess. :perocry:
It should have been longer and went back and forth Like Luffy vs Katakuri

This just establishes that Joker is Kaido's most important piece... Not only did King not show awakening but the highlight of his best attack is frying some fodders...
And People were comparing this bum to Katakuri

Comparing any Luffy fight to a non Luffy fight is stupid.
This is Zoro we’re talking about

Obviously you can't compare a Zoro's fight to a Luffy's fight. Luffy is the main MC, of course he has the privillage of having the longer and more intense fight.
But for what is worth, I came into the fight thinking that King doesn't have COC (and turns out actually he doesn't). Of couse I'd want him to have COC since Zoro does but well, Oda...
All and all, up until this point, it's the best fight in Onigashima hand down, and only Luffy vs Kaido and Big Mom vs Kid/Law can top it.
I'm satisfied with the CQC, the hype and brutal panels of Zoro actually slashing the fuck out of King.
In terms of plot points, Cliff hangers this fight really had nothing tbh which is why I’m disappointed.
The only figuring out shit was irrelevant as well and all Zoro did was release his haki lol

Sometimes Zoros fights hold up for different reasons. For example, fight against Daz is not really inferior to Croc despite being much shorter and having less mental aspects.
Kaku had as much a relationship to Zoro as Lucci did to Luffy, and the Ryuuma fight waa arguably better than the fight vs Moria.

Strong wise he looked good to me, a cool moveset, different ways to use a Zoan fruit and the Lunarian ploot give cool info to us for future things.

Some people just set theirs expectations wrong, a Luffy fight is different for the story, that's why Luffy vs Katakuri had much more development than any SH fight, the same way Luffy vs Kaido is in this Arc.

For me both Sanji and Zoro had good fights, having to deal with the powerups and proving themselves as worthy of being Emperor commanders, and the number of chapters of the fights was normal, they weren't rushed, just look at Ennies Lobby and Alabasta and u guys can see that this trend of complaining about the lenght of the fights is just because people were thinking that side characters would get a Luffy vs Katakuri/Doffy style fight, but Luffy is the main character.

The only exception of this difference in Luffy fights, Zoro/Sanji fights and other SH fights will be Zoro vs Mihawk, that probably will get same lvl of development as a Luffy fight.