Manga Discussion Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 151

Chapter is out in English:
https://ww6.readfairytail.com/chapter/fairy-tail-100-years-quest-chapter-151/

Opinion:
I think Viernes is strong but still lacks in something for me.
Take in mind all Fairy tail members are fighting here after having a own hard battles before, means no one was even fresh.
And I have the feeling that Viernes is not even close to Acnologia, to be honest none god Dragon was really close in PL except Ignia and maybe Selene.
But I doubt both are close in power because somehow I feel like Igneel is still stronger then Ignia...

Let see the God Dragons are for sure no weak, but so far no one of them could dethrone Acnologia.

I wish the other dragon slayers would do something rather than leaving everything to natsu.
Why?
Everyone left Luffy to defeat kaido
Ichigo dealt the last blow to ythwach.
Shinra dealt with haumea etc why's it when it's time for natsu to shine everyone's always on his ass.
Y'all should really just shut up sometimes

The recent chapter feels very short. Everytime I reach last page it's always like "Huh, that's it?". Viernes arc feels really underwhelming so far. As much as people meme on the original Fairy Tail, it felt still better than this 100 years quest joke.

The recent chapter feels very short. Everytime I reach last page it's always like "Huh, that's it?". Viernes arc feels really underwhelming so far. As much as people meme on the original Fairy Tail, it felt still better than this 100 years quest joke.
Yeah this sequel fucking sucks. It's mashima's fault for deciding to write three series at the same time. Vierness arc feels like Alvarez mini arc. Same shit just a few different things but overall it's exactly the same

Why?
Everyone left Luffy to defeat kaido
Ichigo dealt the last blow to ythwach.
Shinra dealt with haumea etc why's it when it's time for natsu to shine everyone's always on his ass.
Y'all should really just shut up sometimes
What's the point having 7 dragon slayers if only one of them is gonna ever have any highlight and actually defeat a dragon? And Luffy didn't fight Kaido alone until after Kaido fought the scabbards and the super novas and then he fought Yamato idk why you're acting like Luffy boxed with Kaido the entire arc when he didn't

What's the point having 7 dragon slayers if only one of them is gonna ever have any highlight and actually defeat a dragon?
What's the point of hyping up Kidd and law when we know luffy's the one that's gonna do the job. Stop yapping about irrelevant things.
Goku took on Jiren
Shinra dealt with haumea
Ichigo dealt the last blow to ythwach
Luffy defeated kaido
Naruto beat isshiki
Fuck even in blue lock it's the same with isagi
Asta was the one who dealt the last blow to zagreed.
Post automatically merged:

That was your take away? Stay focused we're talking about Fairy Tail and how Mashima hasn't let any other dragon slayer get any shine at all the entire 100 year quest
Tf? Suzaku got lots of shine

That was your take away? Stay focused we're talking about Fairy Tail and how Mashima hasn't let any other dragon slayer get any shine at all the entire 100 year quest
Nah we're talking about why you have an issue with natsu doing his normal job

What's the point of hyping up Kidd and law when we know luffy's the one that's gonna do the job. Stop yapping about irrelevant things.
Goku took on Jiren
Shinra dealt with haumea
Luffy defeated kaido
Naruto beat isshiki

Suzaku got shine against Natsu in the arc he was introduced in and likely won't show up again for awhile if at all

Goku took on Jiren
Shinra dealt with haumea
Luffy defeated kaido
Naruto beat isshiki

Nah we're talking about why you have an issue with natsu doing his normal job
Idc natsu is doing I'm saying I want the other 6 dragon slayers to slay a dragon or two rather than just giving out magic power

Hell erza even fought a dragon 1v1 and she's not even a dragon slayer

Also every example you named the other characters still got highlights

Luffy beat Kaido
Zoro and Sanji beat king and queen
Law and Kid beat big mom

Every one was useful to a degree

Dragon ball

Goku beat jiren
Vegeta beat toppa
In the manga gohan beat cell max

Isagi wouldn't win the soccer match without his team mate

And I never liked bleach but I'm sure ichigo's allies made themselves useful and fought someone

Now back to fairy tail

Natsu dealing the finishing blow is fine, fighting the main villain ok

But there's still 7 other people who could be fighting dragons in this story 3 of which are right there with Natsu

Maybe they're not strong enough for the job
Wendy, Sting and Rouge maybe

But Gajeel was always on par with Natsu and Laxus was always stronger

I would prefer at least Those 3 to be relevant in strength

Especially Gajeel he's one of my favorite characters steel shadow dragon mode is badass

What has fairy tail become.
:shame::risitasad:
NAKAMA and power ups

Gajeel got manhandled by god Serena and natsu stalemated suzaku they're not equals buddy and laxus isn't stronger than natsu lmao. No wonder you're complaining, you out here really thinking this people stack up to natsu.

Did you not see natsu blocking the dragon's attack while in base form?

Wendy, Sting and Rouge maybe

I would prefer at least Those 3 to be relevant in strength

Especially Gajeel he's one of my favorite characters steel shadow dragon mode is badass
Everyone forgot about gray and ice demon slaying magic. :josad: