Chapter Discussion Fairy Tail 147

C

Cruxroux

I cant fucking believe i was a fan of gray

Mashima is a terrorist for what he did to him
As always Average Shounen Manga. They will sideline the rival 🤷.
I loved gray as well , He got a good plot to him too.
I mean they have sidelined all the actual good characters.
Laxus , Gray , Jellal.
But focuses this much on Natsu , Lucy and erza.
Erza is atleast bearable sometime other two though.

Laxus , Gray , Jellal.
Man, Erza is worse that Natsu and Lucy. Natsu is shit too, but at least his fights have more attention and thought put into it. Erza just does what she does cause she's Erza, boring AF.
All of them pales in comparison to the atrocity that is Wendy.

Gray somehow went from being a legit rival in the main series who stalemated a partial END version of Natsu. To whatever dogshit fodder he currently is in the spinoff, who has nothing going on for him other than a shitty ship.

Laxus is still good, but isn't in main cast and appears rarely.
Jellal went from a GOAT archmage who was his own character, to nothing more than Jerza material and Erza cheerleader.

C

Cruxroux

Man, Erza is worse that Natsu and Lucy. Natsu is shit too, but at least his fights have more attention and thought put into it. Erza just does what she does cause she's Erza, boring AF.
All of them pales in comparison to the atrocity that is Wendy.

Gray somehow went from being a legit rival in the main series who stalemated a partial END version of Natsu. To whatever dogshit fodder he currently is in the spinoff, who has nothing going on for him other than a shitty ship.

Laxus is still good, but isn't in main cast and appears rarely.
Jellal went from a GOAT archmage who was his own character, to nothing more than Jerza material and Erza cheerleader.
I cheer for erza only for gag material.
Majority of conversation between Happy and Erza are peak comedy lol. Natsu and Lucy comedy feels forced to me.
Tbh all the cats with erza are peak comedy.

I lost hype for erza in the second arc of fairy tail itself.
Mirajane > Erza for me.

hes too op now look at how much hes done in his short time in this storyline.

current strongest in the guild for sure
Aside from dragon force Natsu and Gildarts (assuming he also grew stronger), yeah he's quite clearly the strongest.
Always was the case. Tbh I'm surprised Erza managed to push Laxus as much as she did, but then again Mashima will never have Erza be outright dominated.

If Jellal joins the guild, depending upon how much you value portrayal, he could be about equal to him.

C

Cruxroux

Aside from dragon force Natsu and Gildarts (assuming he also grew stronger), yeah he's quite clearly the strongest.
Always was the case. Tbh I'm surprised Erza managed to push Laxus as much as she did, but then again Mashima will never have Erza be outright dominated.

If Jellal joins the guild, depending upon how much you value portrayal, he could be about equal to him.

She lost all her sense yet overpowered her opponent , and this is how mashima explains it 💀💀

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

nah i think jellal is a step below Laxus, laxus has too wide of an arsenal

Laxus , Gray , Jellal.
Gray only is here for shipping moments now

What a damn shame lol
He was so fucking cool in the tartaros arc

Rave is still Mashima's best work
It’s my third fav manga of all time
The cast is a chefs kiss
characters actually die
The fights are awesome
The plot twists are good
The art style is not the best in the beginning (the first 8 volumes I would say) but it’s gets better and better until we reach the old FT art style

Last edited: