Chapter Discussion Fairy Tail 147

How's that a problem? Sometimes y'all bitch for no reason..... other Shounen do this so why the fuck is natsu getting trashed for this?
Because in other shounen you often have less strong but still formidable foes for the supporting crew.
In FT Mashima hypes Laxus, Erza and Gildarts into oblivion and suddenly they can't do shit.

Apparently turning everything to gold is his alchemic power? Can't wait for Natsu touch Viernes, become a golden statue and the rest of the team find out another way to defeat the baddie...
I hope he can more than use gold power or rather I hope Mashima will show it.

I believe Viernes will fall in the next chapter. :josad:

100 year quest is shit 🤦‍♂️.
Og Fairy tail atleast had Natsu , Erza , Gray , Lucci fight Individually.
Now it's make Spirit bomb with Natsu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
It's a shame. I wish they would fight together.....

I mean Grays treatment in the 100YQ is terrible and now he must give his magic power to Natsu......Mashima hates him.....

How's that a problem? Sometimes y'all bitch for no reason..... other Shounen do this so why the fuck is natsu getting trashed for this?
Because in other shounen you often have less strong but still formidable foes for the supporting crew.
In FT Mashima hypes Laxus, Erza and Gildarts into oblivion and suddenly they can't do shit.
This

Also I believe you misunterstood something, I hate this thing in shounens overall, not only here. I also hate how Kaido or some other shounen antagonists were defeated.

Imo it's the same case like with other hyped shounen antagonists, either the heroes win with (bs) powerups or the enemy was nerfed. Like in the cases of Kaido or the other dragon gods so far.

What I want is either a good development for the heroes or make such battle a team battle.

In the case with Viernes even as a team fight this would be a plot win but at least they would win as a team and not alone in 1 vs 1 battle against a enemy whose power lvl no one of the heroes has reached so far.

In the case with Viernes even as a team fight this would be a plot win but at least they would win as a team and not alone in 1 vs 1 battle against a enemy whose power lvl no one of the heroes has reached so far.
Men...... shut up, you're making me ears bleed with your nonsense. Erza fucking slaughtered Misaki and told gray and gajeel to sit the fuck down, she crippled the Signora sisters back to back without no help, laxus defeated kirin no help at all so why the fuck should natsu's fight turn to team fights. Men go back and sleep

Also I believe you misunterstood something, I hate this thing in shounens overall, not only here. I also hate how Kaido or some other shounen antagonists were defeated.

Imo it's the same case like with other hyped shounen antagonists, either the heroes win with (bs) powerups or the enemy was nerfed. Like in the cases of Kaido or the other dragon gods so far.

What I want is either a good development for the heroes or make such battle a team battle.
Yeah, it's very difficult to find something where s lot of characters get enough spotlight. You might enjoy Sakamoto Days though, they have Sakamoto as the main character, but he's quite often out of focus and there are a lot of scary people there who deal with each other.

Men...... shut up, you're making me ears bleed with your nonsense. Erza fucking slaughtered Misaki and told gray and gajeel to sit the fuck down, she crippled the Signora sisters back to back without no help, laxus defeated kirin no help at all so why the fuck should natsu's fight turn to team fights. Men go back and sleep
She defeated a Misaki thanks to the plot. Has Misaki shown her df power? No.
The Sisters were told to be stronger than God Serena, so you really say her win against the sisters wasn't rushed and thanks to the plot? Then go on with it. Imo her win against them isn't a real win.

Not to mention that you really compare some mages to a dragon god. Because she defeated her enemies in a 1 vs 1 battle, that should mean that Natsu can win against the dragon god? How ridiculous.

He isn't even near the level of a dragon god lol.

Yeah, it's very difficult to find something where s lot of characters get enough spotlight. You might enjoy Sakamoto Days though, they have Sakamoto as the main character, but he's quite often out of focus and there are a lot of scary people there who deal with each other.
Nice, anime or manga?

Still replaying the fight where natsu and gray 2v1 the demon.
:josad:
I miss the old days of FT. :josad:
Or the battle against Hades.

Nice, anime or manga?
Really good manga about Japanese Assassination Association and ex top assassin, plus a rogue assassin's group. I hope they get an anime, it's so cinematic and action packed!

I miss the old days of FT. :josad:
Or the battle against Hades.
Oh yeah. I really enjoyed FT initially. Ironically, I still love Rave Master the most out of 3 long-running mangas by Mashima.

Really good manga about Japanese Assassination Association and ex top assassin, plus a rogue assassin's group. I hope they get an anime, it's so cinematic and action packed!
Ah okay. Thanks I will give it a try. :D

Oh yeah. I really enjoyed FT initially. Ironically, I still love Rave Master the most out of 3 long-running mangas by Mashima.
Rave is still one of my favorite mangas overall. I like FT more because of the characters but Rave was better written.

Hope you''ll enjoy it! You may also try Spy x Family, also it has bi-weekly updates and thus seems slower....

Story-wise Rave is the best, although some characters in FT are better, that much is true.
I hope so too. Spy x Family I am already watching/reading it.

Yep and I like the world of FT more. It's a shame that he doesn't give a shit about the story or logic like he did with Rave or at the beginning of the story from FT.