Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Finished Is the Order a Rabbit? and with this I won't be touching CGDCT for some time except Yuru Camp because of season 3 in Spring.

@AL sama you've talked about The Irregular at Magic High School before right? I've started watching it and it's quite interesting with all the science stuff.

That one guard that hurt Maomao is about to get executed.
Poor man just doing his job and is getting executed. Deserved though. Hitting a girl like that smh.

Mashiro Blue

miyuki will make your ears bleed by saying onii-sama
Yeah true lol her devotion to her Onii-sama is eternal.

"Alya sometimes hides her feelings is Russian" got delayed to july :(
I was looking forward to this one
What a shame. I was looking forward to this one too. I'll watch the Angel anime then as a replacement for this one.

Mashiro Blue

You mean "Angel dances with the devil"? If so its really fun! It doesn't not deserve the hate it gets.
That one I'm already watching. I think it's really funny and it's the first thing I watch when a new ep airs. Manga readers giving it too much hate tbh.

It's the one from next season "Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel included". Well not expecting too much but we'll see.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
That one I'm already watching. I think it's really funny and it's the first thing I watch when a new ep airs. Manga readers giving it too much hate tbh.

It's the one from next season "Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel included". Well not expecting too much but we'll see.
Ohh that one! yeah I am looking forward to that as well! Do we know who is streaming it? Crunchy or HIDIVE?