Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Started watching Mushishi...what a goated anime daym...
Added to watchlist

:endthis:

No The Duke of Death and His Maid? and you call yourself a romance connoisseur?
:gonope:
this demands improvement
:goyea:
I... I considered watching it but when I learned that it was a lot of CGI.... yuck

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
One of the hugest Ws in there entire thread...if not in the entire section.
I... I considered watching it but when I learned that it was a lot of CGI.... yuck
Alot of CGI? "FULL CGI" por favor.
Jokes aside. As Sanji DG said, people still love it, that's how good the story and characters are^^

Mashiro Blue

One of the hugest Ws in there entire thread...if not in the entire section.

I've been meaning to watch some Iyashikei recently to get a better grasp of this theme.

Alot of CGI? "FULL CGI" por favor.
Jokes aside. As Sanji DG said, people still love it, that's how good the story and characters are^^

Idk man. Maybe let's see. I would still need to watch S1 first.

If you do a seasonal anime review you'll probably get more viewers. Not sure if feasible though since it's probably a lot of work.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

I've been meaning to watch some Iyashikei recently to get a better grasp of this theme.
Noice, me too.
Iyashikei is the healing genre and it often tries to portray calm and stoic vibes to delve into. The main perc of this genre is to turn negative aspects for example into something positive and absorbable.
This genre clearly works best as a subgenre to romance or slice of life, but the more anime and manga and such will continue, the more you will find Iyashikei in other genres. It is here to stay and last season proved that it can def hold it's ground in modern anime and mainstream.

I figured you don't need to be hurt or broken in order to watch a "healing anime". This is a huge misconception and tends to scare people away from the genre. It is rather the other way around and even when going happily and positively into a healing anime, such an anime might show it's true powers by amplifying your positive mindset.

In short: there is always something one can gather from this genre.
:steef:

Mashiro Blue

Noice, me too.
Iyashikei is the healing genre and it often tries to portray calm and stoic vibes to delve into. The main perc of this genre is to turn negative aspects for example into something positive and absorbable.
This genre clearly works best as a subgenre to romance or slice of life, but the more anime and manga and such will continue, the more you will find Iyashikei in other genres. It is here to stay and last season proved that it can def hold it's ground in modern anime and mainstream.

I figured you don't need to be hurt or broken in order to watch a "healing anime". This is a huge misconception and tends to scare people away from the genre. It is rather the other way around and even when going happily and positively into a healing anime, such an anime might show it's true powers by amplifying your positive mindset.

In short: there is always something one can gather from this genre.
:steef:
Well said. Seems a rather interesting genre to watch.

I guess that would be more my type than, say, horror anime since I tend to keep away from those.

Mashiro Blue

I was watching Clannad and made a pause to watch this harem anime called Would you Fall in Love with a Pervert, even if she was a Cutie?

And after watching 6 eps I thought..

Damn I watch too much of this sh*t

I don't think I ever watched one. Not sure if Hell Girl counts.
Hell Girl is thriller. I guess it doesn't count as horror genre but at the same time it does?
I didn't watch it last season but I think I might watch The Dangers in My Heart.

Is it worth watching?
Yes.

The romance is great. The character development is one of the best among romcom genre in that series.
I was watching Clannad and made a pause to watch this harem anime called Would you Fall in Love with a Pervert, even if she was a Cutie?

And after watching 6 eps I thought..

Damn I watch too much of this sh*t
Lmao.