General & Others Fanmade background-storys

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hey People.

I really like to express so ideas and Storys and sometimes i just write it down pretty fast, like the following stuff. I really like These ideas some users get and create and this thread should be for ideas about Background Storys.

For the start, i created one, which i hope you enjoy to read and hope you are able to to guess about which character this is.

Somewhere in the south blue, 18 years before young chaotic pirate named Luffy hits the sea, is a nearly destroyed ship flowing through the water, aiming for the nearest available island.

“Captain John, we shouldn’t have taken that fight, we nearly lost our ship, including the crew and even your wife and child!”

“I don’t care about that, I wanted their treasure, now they have ours. We will take it back. *hic*”

While the ship is already close to drowning, it arrives at a random scrap yard-island, which is ruled by a group of bandits, weapon sellers and human traffickers. Luckily the bandits are able to offer all needed material to repair the ship, to make it at least able to go to the sea again, unfortunately, like obviously with bandits, the price for these materials are immense.

“Come on bandit, we can’t afford this right now, we will bring you treasure when we come back around. Our captain was part of the Rocks Pirates, he will get any money you want!”

“Like I give a damn what he was, he has to pay now, or to leave. You are mere pirates, if we let you leave, we won’t see any Berry from you ever.”

The discussion about the deal went through hours, getting closer to a fight from minute to minute, before it gets interrupted by Captain John himself. He comes from the rest of his ship, a big sack over his shoulder. He throws it in front of the bandits…

“Take it, do whatever you want with it and keep the change.”

After taking a short look into the sack, the bandits agree and let them go with all material they needed. Pretty happy two bandits are pulling the sack together over the scrap into a small house.

“Captain John, what did you gave them? We didn’t had any money left!”

“Nothing with worth for a pirate, just a burden.”

After these words the pirates are going to repair the ship, preparing their leave. Meanwhile a young blond boy is watching them, he stands on a little mountain of scrab, around 5 years old. He seems to be interested in these pirates or in pirates at all. He was watching them a few minutes, before he got hit from behind by one of these bandits.

“You little piece of shit, you have to work and not watch some pirates. Work until you die, that’s your destiny here, don’t forget.”

The boy falls into the scrab, gets some scratches but stands up again, without saying any words, his eyes hidden behind his blond hair. He pulls on his shirts and get ready to work again, while in his ears the sound of the laughing bandits burns.

At the feet of the mountain, inside of a small building, some bandits open the sack in front of their boss.

“Look at this beautiful red head woman boss, he will make a good price on the market, or you keep her for your pleasure. And her son… he can work on the scrap yard until he dies, like our other slaves.”

The boss lays behind into his seat, starts laughing.

“Good job guys, this shitty material we gave them were not even worth this little bastard of a slave. I would be surprise if these pirates survive with it until the next island.”

With these words, the boss is looking into the terrified eyes of a mother with her 3 years old son, both bonded and silenced, sold for some crappy materials.

The next days become pretty rough for the two, specialy the young boy, which gets separated from his mother and is only allowed to see her at night, while he has to sleep. He has to separate the scrap on the yard, metal from wood, usefull from garbage… He hurts himself a lot with all this dangerous stuff around, but he tries to come through, doesn’t talk a lot, doesn’t know whats going on, just following orders. He wouldn’t able to manage this, when there wasn’t another young boy, 2 years older than him, blonde and pretty friendly, who is helping him getting along with it, explaining this world to him.

It doesn’t take long until both of them are friends and the boy kinda is happy to see the other one again, so they start little games, hidden from the bandits, inside the work, they are able to have some fun, even when they hide it and never show these expressions in their faces. They just manage to hide their fun inside of them, because they know, if they show it, they get hurt a lot by the bandits. They know, they are only slaves and so, day by day, week by week, month by month go around.

After some month, with a little game, just something happening every day, the blond boy is not longer able to hold on the laugh about the fun, all the buried expressions break through him at one moment, so he starts laughing, loud and clearly. This laughing takes the attention of one of the bandits, which goes immediately to the young boy and kicks him into the scrab.

“What you have to laugh here? Do you think your work is a game? Stop that nonsense and go back to work.”

Even tho the boy got pretty hurt and is laying on the ground, he is not able to stop his laughing. His laugh is overflowing him and is taking him over. So the bandits starts to kick and beat him again and keeps going, promising he keep going until he stops to laugh, forever. When the younger boy tries to stop the bandits, he gets hit pretty hard and fell to the ground. But the bandit stops for a second, looks down to the laughing boy and mumbles…

“Wait for it, you will regret this.”

The bandit leave to come back a few moments later, when the boy still laughs, he is lost in his laughing, he can’t stop, even if he wants to. He is bleeding all over, but still in the joy of the games. But the bandit comes back together with the mother and father of the blonde boy, they are bonded in front of the bandit. Obviously, both of them are also slaves and the blonde one seems to be born as slave, right here on the scrap yard.

“Stop laughing right now, or I will kill them.”

Tears start to grow in the eyes of the boy, but he cant stop laughing, he wants to, but he cant. And before the first tear drops to the ground, the bandit takes a gun and shots in the head of both parents.

The boy, all crying over his face, combined with his laughing, cant take the situation anymore. But still, the bandit is taking his gun, pointing into the direction of the boy.

“Its enough, shit like you don’t deserve to live…”

In that moment, the younger boy awakes and takes the bonding from the parents, to put it over the mouth of the blonde one.

“Please, don’t kill him!”

Now, seeing both of the kinds in tears infront of him, the bandit starts laughing.

“I guess you both learned your lesson. If anyone of you is laughing here again, I will kill both of you. And now, go back to work until you die.”

It was this day, the blonde one decided to laugh never again…

- Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, huh?
Kidd was still on his feet, bloody and messed up. Killer was on his back on the ground, with Beckman aiming the gun at his face. Shanks kept talking:
- You think this is enough for taking the New World?
Kidd didn't answer him, looked behind him and saw Killer, Heat, Wire and the rest of his crew defeated. Clenched his teeth.
- I've never met someone as strong as you, who took away your arm?
Shanks looked at him with cold eyes, then at his own arm
- This happened years ago, let's say that I made a bet with the New Era
Kidd kept looking at him, confused, then Shanks moved his look back to him
- Ever heard of Monkey D. Luffy?
Those words made Kidd's head implode. The battle outside the Auction House in Sabaody came back to his mind, in particular that brat's words about becoming Pirate King. He remembered Luffy managing to escape Marineford war thanks to Trafalgar Law. He remembered the newspaper about Luffy going back to MF and ringing the Ox bell to start the New Era. Luffy's strawhat appeared in front of his eyes.
Following only his instincts, Kidd used his DF to attract the sword from one of Red Hair's men towards himself at the highest speed, severing his own arm sharply.
'Captain!' yelled Heat
'Kidd!!' yelled Killer. He was still lying on the ground with Beckman aiming the gun at him. He managed to get quickly back on his feet, dodging Beckman's bullet and proceeded to run towards his captain position but was shoot on the back another time, collapsing on the ground a pair of meters away from Kidd.
Shanks was looking estranged at Kidd's arm, while Kidd was looking at Shanks eyes, panting.
- 'Why did you do that?' asked Shanks
Kidd took his time to answer, then boomed
- 'I just decided to bet on myself!!'
Red Hair Pirates looked shoked at him, Lucky Roo (who was sitting on Shanks side) smiled and commented:
- 'Impressive'
Shanks stared silently at him
Killer set to his feet to the right of his captain, struggling, and turned directly to Shanks
- 'You better kill us right now that you have the chance'
Beckman and Roo moved their look on Shanks, waiting for a signal, but Shanks smirked and said:
- 'Let's go men, we set sail from this island!'
Then turned around and started moving away and the rest of the Red Hair Pirates followed him, leaving the Kidd Pirates right there
- 'Seems like Luffy will not have a easy time in the New World, am I right Ben?' asked Shanks
- 'You can say it' answered Beckman
Yasopp looked back at the wounded Pirates, thoughtfully
Killer was lying Kidd, exhausted, on the ground
- 'Get back up! All of you! We need to find a doctor for the Captain!' yelled Heat to the rest of the crewmates
- 'You're a moron, Kidd, you know that?' said Killer with sharp voice
Kidd looked back at his partner mask, in the point where were supposed to be the eyes
- 'I know it damn well, Killer' answered, then smiled and fainted.

:finally:

Last edited:
- Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, huh?
Kidd was still on his feet, bloody and messed up. Killer was on his back on the ground, with Beckman aiming the gun at his face. Shanks kept talking:
- You think this is enough for taking the New World?
Kidd didn't answer him, looked behind him and saw Killer, Heat, Wire and the rest of his crew defeated. Clenched his teeth.
- I've never met someone as strong as you, who took away your arm?
Shanks looked at him with cold eyes, then at his own arm
- This happened years ago, let's say that I made a bet with the New Era
Kidd kept looking at him, confused, then Shanks moved his look back to him
- Ever heard of Monkey D. Luffy?
Those words made Kidd's head implode. The battle outside the Auction House in Sabaody came back to his mind, in particular that brat's words about becoming Pirate King. He remembered Luffy managing to escape Marineford war thanks to Trafalgar Law. He remembered the newspaper about Luffy going back to MF and ringing the Ox bell to start the New Era. Luffy's strawhat appeared in front of his eyes.
Following only his instincts, Kidd used his DF to attract the sword from one of Red Hair's men towards himself at the highest speed, severing his own arm sharply.
'Captain!' yelled Heat
'Kidd!!' yelled Killer. He was still lying on the ground with Beckman aiming the gun at him. He managed to get quickly back on his feet, dodging Beckman's bullet and proceeded to run towards his captain position but was shoot on the back another time, collapsing on the ground a pair of meters away from Kidd.
Shanks was looking estranged at Kidd's arm, while Kidd was looking at Shanks eyes, panting.
- 'Why did you do that?' asked Shanks
Kidd took his time to answer, then boomed
- 'I just decided to bet on myself!!'
Red Hair Pirates looked shoked at him, Lucky Roo (who was sitting on Shanks side) smiled and commented:
- 'Impressive'
Shanks stared silently at him
Killer set to his feet to the right of his captain, struggling, and turned directly to Shanks
- 'You better kill us right now that you have the chance'
Beckman and Roo moved their look on Shanks, waiting for a signal, but Shanks smirked and said:
- 'Let's go men, we set sail from this island!'
Then turned around and started moving away and the rest of the Red Hair Pirates followed him, leaving the Kidd Pirates right there
- 'Seems like Luffy will not have a easy time in the New World, am I right Ben?' asked Shanks
- 'You can say it' answered Beckman
Yasopp looked back at the wounded Pirates, thoughtfully
Killer was lying Kidd, exhausted, on the ground
- 'Get back up! All of you! We need to find a doctor for the Captain!' yelled Heat to the rest of the crewmates
- 'You're a moron, Kidd, you know that?' said Killer with sharp voice
Kidd looked back at his partner mask, in the point where were supposed to be the eyes
- 'I know it damn well, Killer' answered, then smiled and fainted.

:finally:
“I just decided to bet on myself” :steef: