Farewell One Piece! Third big title dropped by me

Just wish him the best and that’s it.

I don’t understand this discussion lmao
I guess some people hurt to hear truth.
Anyway...I saw your comment about Eden Zero is it really good?
This is probably your strongest point, you are not lying. Kuro was one of the weakest characters in the entire story, but he was PORTRAYED as a really serious threat. In comparison Kaido, King, and Queen never felt threatening, which is so bizarre considering their role in the story. I don't know if it was because he made Kaido an overemotional drunk, I don't know if its because he showed Queen doing the SouljaBoy in his introduction, I don't know if its because there was never really a method to Kaido's madness, but Oda really dropped the ball with the Beast pirates. They SHOULD have been the most imposing antagonists up to this point in the series, but Oda really gave Kaido 3 pages of backstory and called it a day. I really don't know how that can be defended.
Yup, and to be honest it started from Katakuri - character who changed own personality more then three times in one arc. But Wano became next lvl of what garbage could became.

Shang chi is anything but bad. I don't know about other movies. Hey, I am not MCU fanboy. So, your claim is wrong. There can be people who like things you claim not good.

How can be so sure that something you don't like is absolutely bad? That is bad for you, but good for someone else. You wish for choice X, others wish for choice Y, author wish for choice Z. And you just choice Z is bad because you wish for choice X. Another one say choice Z is bad because be wish for choice Y. Few say choice Z is good and X and Y could have been bad. Story not always have single answer for certain things.
Literally nothing happened in Shang chi he walked around the city with his overweight female friend telling vagina jokes in a family movie. The villain was trash, Shang Chi had a little cat fight with his dad and that was it, a random pointless dragon appears, they nerfed and changed the rings to bracelets.

It was just special effects + asian culture the movie, didn't feel like a Shang chi movie just representation as always. Nothing wrong with asian culture but that's all the movie was, it didn't feel like an origin story just a bunch of eye candy.

I guess some people hurt to hear truth.
Anyway...I saw your comment about Eden Zero is it really good?

Yup, and to be honest it started from Katakuri - character who changed own personality more then three times in one arc. But Wano became next lvl of what garbage could became.
My honest opinion about EZ:

The first 60 chapters are alright, fun to read with minor villains. The MC is assembling his crew and they have some adventures.
After that the real greatness begins, the first big main villain shows up and he’s great.
The story gets darker with each arc and the MC has a good character development.
It’s like OP in space but instead of islands they’re visiting different planets.
There’s no power of friendship, the MC talks about "friends" but his attitude will change and he will become a more serious leader.
Villains die and good characters too. There are also some great mysteries. It’s way better than FT and has some dark and sometimes even fucked up elements later on

I would also recommend you Radiant. I love it so much. Don’t watch the anime, read the manga.
The mangaka is from France

Last edited:
This is probably your strongest point, you are not lying. Kuro was one of the weakest characters in the entire story, but he was PORTRAYED as a really serious threat. In comparison Kaido, King, and Queen never felt threatening, which is so bizarre considering their role in the story. I don't know if it was because he made Kaido an overemotional drunk, I don't know if its because he showed Queen doing the SouljaBoy in his introduction, I don't know if its because there was never really a method to Kaido's madness, but Oda really dropped the ball with the Beast pirates. They SHOULD have been the most imposing antagonists up to this point in the series, but Oda really gave Kaido 3 pages of backstory and called it a day. I really don't know how that can be defended.
Reread the story.. Kuro never portrayed as a serious threat when his plan failed so hard and got clowned by Luffy and even Usopp.. but hey that is subjective and opinion of you.. but don't you dare claim it as a fact

People bitching about a person posting about One Piece in a forum about One Piece lol man you guys are seriously clowns. Konstantis my guy, I care and I understand your frustration and it is a good idea for you to drop it now. Sales are declining and even main sub at reddit is starting to voice their concerns of the direction Oda has taken with his merchandise Piece.
"Sales are declining"
Like anyone here is an investor in Shueisha lmaoo who gives a fuck
That's like when football fans start saying one club is better than the other because it made more money, meanwhile they won no titles

"Sales are declining"
Like anyone here is an investor in Shueisha lmaoo who gives a fuck
That's like when football fans start saying one club is better than the other because it made more money, meanwhile they won no titles
That wasn't what I meant dude? Read and comprehend the context of my statement then you will understand.

That wasn't what I meant dude? Read and comprehend the context of my statement then you will understand.
I wasn't blasting you for that comment, but I was blasting that statement in general. Regardless of who uses it.

Sales aren't something that should determine whether somebody likes something or not.