Farewell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI GUYS! This is a Farewell.
I don't actually feel comfortable on social networks, or stuff like that, i don't feel i like them at all... They took a time that i may not have, they make me be as i am not... In gerenarl, i don't like Social Media. So i decided to leave from everywhere. Because of my mental helath.
It's not OnePiece related, it's something personal, i have things to do, and this forums/Chats don't help me to achieve what i want, or don't even allow me to get focussed.

As i've said, i'm not Out of the OP community, it wil just be limited to Discord, and to thoose who have me on there!!

All being said, ENJOY 1044 AND THE END OF THE SERIES ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING!!!
Goodbye!!

I don't actually feel comfortable on social networks, or stuff like that, i don't feel i like them at all... They took a time that i may not have, they make me be as i am not... In gerenarl, i don't like Social Media. So i decided to leave from everywhere. Because of my mental helath.
It's not OnePiece related, it's something personal, i have things to do, and this forums/Chats don't help me to achieve what i want, or don't even allow me to get focussed.

As i've said, i'm not Out of the OP community, it wil just be limited to Discord, and to thoose who have me on there!!

All being said, ENJOY 1044 AND THE END OF THE SERIES ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING!!!
Goodbye!!
I wish you the best mate and hope you achieve all your future goals and aims.
Its been great having you as a spoiler provider .Bye and take care

Goodbye!!
All the best! Hope you come back once you resolve your issues and get healthy!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Goodbye!!
Sanji fandom lose another soldier :josad:

Good luck and take care!!:pepemwai::pepemwai:

Goodbye!!
bye,may all be well in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.