General & Others Favorite Animated Attack?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
What’s your favorite animated attack in One Piece? It can be from any episode, movie, OVA, etc.

Mine is either…

Oden’s Tougen Shirataki against the mountain god

Yamato’s Thunder Bagua against Ulti

or Zoro’s Shishi Sonson against Mr. 1

They all have a common theme of having a shot of the subject panning out to see the attacker before the move takes effect, but it’s it’s so smooth and works every time for me haha

What’s yours?

M

Mr. Bushido

There's a lot from Wano I could say but...

1st Video: Gyuki: Yuzume was animated very fluidly, and T-Bone's fighting style complemented it.

2nd Video: It's more about the build up. The chant from the very first Sanjuroku Pound Ho was brought back. I dig the art style and the green aura here.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
There's a lot from Wano I could say but...

1st Video: Gyuki: Yuzume was animated very fluidly, and T-Bone's fighting style complemented it.

2nd Video: It's more about the build up. The chant from the very first Sanjuroku Pound Ho was brought back. I dig the art style and the green aura here.

The older style animation had so much charm for sure!

Non-canon material is so good, the best Tatsumaki is from a movie too

Far out this is hard...

Hm, I guess I could say I really loved Luffy's finisher on Oars animated by Ryo Onishi. Ryo Onishi's lively animation is fantastic and absolutely sells the impact of the attack. Would also like to extend that to Naoki Tate's Luffy punching the celestial dragon which was absolutely fantastic.

No favourite animated attacks list would be complete without mentioning Katsumi Ishizuka. For that I'd argue that Zoro's purgatory Onigiri on Killer is definitely a highlight.