General & Others Favorite ending song

I miss One Piece having endings, it's like we've been robbed of a must-have for an anime.

This is my fave, the song is great and at the time I fell crazy in love with the anime. Simpler times with the original five <3

Closely followed by:

Because who doesn't love a dramatic ending? Also, it's touching to see Vivi comforted by the friendship of the Straw Hats. :sweat:

I miss One Piece having endings, it's like we've been robbed of a must-have for an anime.

This is my fave, the song is great and at the time I fell crazy in love with the anime. Simpler times with the original five <3

Closely followed by:

Because who doesn't love a dramatic ending? Also, it's touching to see Vivi comforted by the friendship of the Straw Hats. :sweat:
Oh yeah, they did remove them huh. Tbh, ending 1 is just so nostalgic. When i heard it after the sanji luffy fight, i legit started crying.

Yeah, it's lame because I love endings, they get to be more soulful than openings.

True, not many things can top ending 1, MEMORIES UNFOLD.
Hope they bring them back tbh but i read someone something cool about ending 1.

How about when the anime finally ends, the last episode. Ending 1 plays. during the ending scenes.
I know many grown men/women will cry that day.
Post automatically merged:

You been spying on me fapping again Sam?
Hey man, listen to the outro i posted, its honestly beautiful.

B
Hey guys! whats your favorite ending song in one piece?
Mine is this one
Charged with memories and nostalgia of when i was a kid, My parents had cable tv in their room, and id go there to watch one piece, id be eating lasagna and drinking coca cola. Those were amazing days.
Whenever we get an emotional chapter of One Piece, I always play this song, and it never fails to make me cry

:pepecry: