Versus Battle Favorite fight so far?

Sasaki vs Poseidon is my favourite fight. Nothing beats the "Hell yeah!" feel of humanity earning it's first win. :steef:

Sasaki himself is one of the best characters. A humble, laid back bloke who dedicated his entire being into his art, who took failure in stride and considered it as a means of self improvement.

Watching such a guy stick it to the most pompous, arrogant, smug deity in Poseidon was... :akaman:

Tagging other folk to this thread:
@Light D Lamperouge @Zoro D Goat @yj @Marimo_420 @PerfectHie @Sadistic Senpai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @nik87 @Yoru @BangMi

Sasaki vs Poseidon is my favourite fight. Nothing beats the "Hell yeah!" feel of humanity earning it's first win. :steef:

Sasaki himself is one of the best characters. A humble, laid back bloke who dedicated his entire being into his art, who took failure in stride and considered it as a means of self improvement.

Watching such a guy stick it to the most pompous, arrogant, smug deity in Poseidon was... :akaman:

@Light D Lamperouge @Zoro D Goat @yj @Marimo_420 @PerfectHie @Sadistic Senpai @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @The White Crane @nik87 @Yoru @BangMi
Sasaki vs Poseidon ftw. :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yes Sasaki was the best fight for me.
The fact that he so humble and the flashback shows his struggle really make his fight against Poseidon really an A tier fight.

And also a humble guy defeating an arrogant guy scenario just add a cherry on top of a cake. :optimistic:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Probably Jack vs Hercules. Jack was amazing and I was tricked just like the people in the manga. He had a sad backstory and you can see how it shaped him. Hercules' love for humans was also interesting. The way people cried for him and hated Jack was also a moment that caught me off guard.

I'd probably rank the fights like this

Jack vs Hercules>=Adam vs Zeus/Sasaki vs Poseidon>Thor vs Lu Bu>>>>>>Raiden vs Shiva.

Same here i like how sasaki fight, he remind me how sherlock holmes fight using his brain.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
1. Adam vs Zeus

I could be bias for this one cuz Adam is my favorite character from the series. The fight is intense, emotional roller coaster and Adam's death is absolute peak fiction.

2. Sasaki vs Poseidon

This was a very close choice. I could have put this fight as number 1 if it wasn't for Adam. Anyway, two of my second favorite characters fighting against each others, very enjoyable, Sasaki is goat. Poseidon is by far the best god. Love his arrogant and superior complex personality.

3. Jack the Ripper vs Heracles

Jack is by far the most developed character in the series, tragic backstory, very intelligent, unique fighting style. Heracles is ok, I wish we could see more of his other Labors that he haven't use.

4. Lu Bu vs Thor

Very hyped fight. Although I'm not a huge fan of both characters, the fight is still pretty good.

5. Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Raiden is a meh character but Shiva is goated. Shiva's backstory is good and his comrades trust him greatly. The fight is ok. Most people say it's shounenish but that's alright.