Favorite Food

Pizza, even if I'm not exactly from Naples like @Finalbeta they do a pretty good job even in the place where I live XD then a mix of a cheese cake and polenta, various kind if meat (wild game is delicious) with vegetables or the afore mentioned polenta is lavish. And even pasta with all the different kinds of condiment is a very good choice. The trick and rule is to not eat too much (and too often) the same kind of dish and always a bit of everything if possible. Guess everybody saw what happens if you eat inly french fries..

Gosh its not easy what food I like the most puhhh. For me Pizza, especially with some beef and mushrooms, a very spicy sauce and some garlic on top, is very awesome and I cant get enough from it. But there is also indonesian food what I really really love. Especially Mi Goreng (fried noodles with some meat, vegetables, egg and a very spicy chilli sauce called sambal) and some other meals including noodles.

Gosh its not easy what food I like the most puhhh. For me Pizza, especially with some beef and mushrooms, a very spicy sauce and some garlic on top, is very awesome and I cant get enough from it. But there is also indonesian food what I really really love. Especially Mi Goreng (fried noodles with some meat, vegetables, egg and a very spicy chilli sauce called sambal) and some other meals including noodles.
I live in Naples and Pizza is sacred here hehe since it's exactly where modern Pizza was born :cheers:

I live in Naples and Pizza is sacred here hehe since it's exactly where modern Pizza was born :cheers:
I'm jealous man. Pizza is just pure Love. Its been a few years since I ate a real italian Pizza in Rome.

Luckily right on my street is a real italian guy making Pizza, but I'm sure he optimized it for the german kind of taste. But there is easaly no one in my city who makes better Pizza than him! I'm so blessed hehe

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
do people exist that do not like pizza? pizza is statistically the best food on the planet.

my favorite are tradiational german pancakes (salty pancakes with cream/spinach sauce) most pasta dishes and wurstnudeln (german noodle dish with slices sausage and onion)
I had pizza twice this weekend...the second time, I thought to myself “You really want MORE pizza after eating it yesterday?” and then thought “Yeah, asshole, I *really* want more pizza. Got a problem with that?” 🤤🍕