Favorite/Least Favorite Day of the Year

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just came up with this - what dates on the calendar hold some significance for you, whether or positive or negative? What days roll around and make you feel either happy or sad remembering what happened on them in past years? Birthdays preferably excluded, but if that’s the one you like the best, go for it.

For me, I have two dates that always cheer me up - March 14 (Pi Day, but it’s also the day in my last year of high school that I found out I was accepted to my top choice for college/university) and November 11 (11/11, because I’m one of those gigantic gayfers who used to make a wish and hope it came true...before the world showed me there is little magic to be found here).

Conversely, February 1, August 28, and September 16 are all dates that bum me out, and each one is because of a girl; the first is when I moved to a town where I met this chick who would eventually crush my heart harder than anyone else, the second is when my first long term girlfriend and I became official (we’ve been broken up longer than we were together), and the last is the first (and, as far as I know, only) time someone cheated on me. I no longer feel any sorrow for any of them, but I think about those things all day long on those respective dates.

What about the rest of y’all? What dates do you anticipate and/or dread each year?

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Conversely, February 1, August 28, and September 16 are all dates that bum me out, and each one is because of a girl; the first is when I moved to a town where I met this chick who would eventually crush my heart harder than anyone else, the second is when my first long term girlfriend and I became official (we’ve been broken up longer than we were together), and the last is the first (and, as far as I know, only) time someone cheated on me. I no longer feel any sorrow for any of them, but I think about those things all day long on those respective dates.
Damn, my dude that's tough. I'll make sure to cheer you up when these days come around.

Favourite day : 17th Dec cause my birthday and I'm hyped about birthdays. Also, the days when my favorite animes would air. Say Jan 10 was super important this year.

Least Favourite / I hate them the most : The day my results are out. And 17th April I lost my granny, she was really close to me.!:(

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Damn, my dude that's tough. I'll make sure to cheer you up when these days come around.
Much appreciated, man, but they all happened between 5 and 15 years ago...it’s just memories now, no detrimental emotions attached to any of them. Besides, I’m a big believer in fate; if one or more of those things didn’t happen, I possibly wouldn’t have met my current girlfriend who I’m pretty sure I’m gonna marry. Shit always works out in the end, no matter how tough it is getting there.

This was the case only in elementary school. :myman:I can finally be at home on my b-day since I go to high school.
Ehh but going to school on birthdays are super exciting.... I just passed high school and our school used to call up the birthday children and wish them during school prayers and the day used to be generally cool, people would treat you nicely and the teacher won't shout at you.. 😭 I miss highschool suddenly

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
and the last is the first (and, as far as I know, only) time someone cheated on me. I no longer feel any sorrow for any of them, but I think about those things all day long on those respective dates.
The worst thing that can strike you like thunder if you are a man.

That's why I don't take girls seriously. I have dozens of friends with histories like that and the one thing I learn is to never trust a woman in a relationship.

I might be too young but I don't plan on having a serious relationship. Before Corona, I enjoyed my Hunter alike life when it comes to girls.

I had two relationships that I could call kinda serious but every time they end was because of the other side not being serious.

Maybe I search in the wrong places or "the one" is yet to come but Girls from my age are fucking stupid and they only think about partying and etc.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Ehh but going to school on birthdays are super exciting.... I just passed high school and our school used to call up the birthday children and wish them during school prayers and the day used to be generally cool, people would treat you nicely and the teacher won't shout at you.. 😭 I miss highschool suddenly
But that was in elementary school. And I went to a strict school.

Still being home and having a birthday party is better than sitting in school till 3 PM:catcry:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
SMH smh. My condolences.
It's not like I'm one of those guys who wants to plan a fucking life for 20 years forwards but I just don't like people who take their entire life as a big party.

My last girlfriend was going to parties whenever I worked on a night shift and when we were supposed to pay the rent she was like I don't have money now I didn't get paid yet....................:pepeke:

It's not like I don't like to party or something but c'mon life is not a fucking party.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The worst thing that can strike you like thunder if you are a man.

That's why I don't take girls seriously. I have dozens of friends with histories like that and the one thing I learn is to never trust a woman in a relationship.

I might be too young but I don't plan on having a serious relationship. Before Corona, I enjoyed my Hunter alike life when it comes to girls.

I had two relationships that I could call kinda serious but every time they end was because of the other side not being serious.

Maybe I search in the wrong places or "the one" is yet to come but Girls from my age are fucking stupid and they only think about partying and etc.
I’ll say this much - I love my girlfriend dearly, we’ve been together for five years and will likely stay with each other for many more...but I constantly think about the time right before we met, when I was single and lived alone, and I miss that second part every God damn day. It was in the aftermath of the February 1st girl, and I was massively depressed and wallowing in my pain, but I was independent, free, and able to do literally everything I wanted. Domesticated life has many perks, but no autonomy. If that’s right for you, stay on that path, my man.

It's not like I'm one of those guys who wants to plan a fucking life for 20 years forwards but I just don't like people who take their entire life as a big party.

My last girlfriend was going to parties whenever I worked on a night shift and when we were supposed to pay the rent she was like I don't have money now I didn't get paid yet....................:pepeke:

It's not like I don't like to party or something but c'mon life is not a fucking party.
I should not be laughing. And I'm not doing it. But I hope you start understanding which girl to keep ~

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’ll say this much - I love my girlfriend dearly, we’ve been together for five years and will likely stay with each other for many more...but I constantly think about the time right before we met, when I was single and lived alone, and I miss that second part every God damn day. It was in the aftermath of the February 1st girl, and I was massively depressed and wallowing in my pain, but I was independent, free, and able to do literally everything I wanted. Domesticated life has many perks, but no autonomy. If that’s right for you, stay on that path, my man.
Read the rest of what I wrote.
Post automatically merged:

I should not be laughing. And I'm not doing it. But I hope you start understanding which girl to keep ~
I understand what you mean by that and all I can tell is that she would win a fucking Oscar for acting if not for one night when I decided to take time off.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I hope everything works out well between you two:amazing: