Questions & Mysteries Favorite Memes?

Favorite Memes?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Also this:

Anything that involves Joseph in any part but I'd have to say him pulling a machine gun out of literally nowhere is probably my favorite one

It's like Sonic when he pulls out the Chaos Emeralds

Where did they put it?

:milaugh:

D

Dragomir

Can't believe I forgot the greatest surprise attack of all time. Added to the poll.
Anything that involves Joseph in any part but I'd have to say him pulling a machine gun out of literally nowhere is probably my favorite one

It's like Sonic when he pulls out the Chaos Emeralds

Where did they put it?

:milaugh:
Lmao, that caught me off-guard too. Joseph is full of the craziest tricks and surprises.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Also this:
WAHAHHAHAHAHAGAHAHHAHAHAHA, THAT ONE IS MAKING ME LAUGH:suresure:
THE BEST PART IS AFTER THAT THO:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah man, I actually forgot to post lmao, I was meant to post a bunch of Jojo memes here! Thanks for the tag anyway though!

:milaugh::mihanha:

Sadly the other one of this with Jotaro ringing the doorbell to the theme of Part 4 is gone!:

:shame::risitasad:

:cantseeme::saden::lulz:

:luffylaugh:

:arnoling:

Also this is hilariously great and creative! I've seen some great memes of Dio walking but not this one!

:fujilaugh::gokulaugh:

Last edited by a moderator: