Favorite Ponies from My Little Pony?

Favorite Ponies?

• Total voters
Happy New Year folks!!!!!
All right as promised, my first thread of 2023. And what's better than some MLP content?

This topic is really simple, if you watched the show, you should know who your favorite ponies are, and even if you never watch the show, just pick one or a few damnit!

And non-ponies won't count here, it will be in a separate thread. So Spike, Discord, Gabby, Zecora, Chrysalis, Tirek, etc. won't be included.

So yeah, pick your favorite ponies from the list and reasons why you picked them if you preferred. And if there's some ponies that aren't on the list then I apologize as I obviously don't remember every ponies in the series lol.

And no, this is totally not my first step to make Worstgen forum into a MLP forum.

The list are:

Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Starlight Glimmer

Sunset Shimmer

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Princess Cadence

Shining Armor

Big Mac

Trixie Lulamoon

Sunburst

Flash Sentry

Derby Hooves

Others that I miss?

Tagging some MLP lovers (bronies)

Bronycon was awesome, that was the year they rented that giant red youtube truck and played AMVs all day outside the steps of the convention center. It was also the year they released the TCG, and someone caused the fire trucks to come when they tried to smoke a joint in Bronypalooza. Goodtimes, good times.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway. My list goes Princess Luna forever, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Celestia, and Cadence.

@Meeyori forgot to tag you.
Bronycon was awesome, that was the year they rented that giant red youtube truck and played AMVs all day outside the steps of the convention center. It was also the year they released the TCG, and someone caused the fire trucks to come when they tried to smoke a joint in Bronypalooza. Goodtimes, good times.
Sounds awesome mate. Wish I can go to Bronycon or any con events for that matters.:milaugh:
Anyway. My list goes Princess Luna forever, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Celestia, and Cadence.
Nice list.
Where's the Oog Way choice

Happy New Year folks!!!!!
All right as promised, my first thread of 2023. And what's better than some MLP content?

This topic is really simple, if you watched the show, you should know who your favorite ponies are, and even if you never watch the show, just pick one or a few damnit!

And non-ponies won't count here, it will be in a separate thread. So Spike, Discord, Gabby, Zecora, Chrysalis, Tirek, etc. won't be included.

So yeah, pick your favorite ponies from the list and reasons why you picked them if you preferred. And if there's some ponies that aren't on the list then I apologize as I obviously don't remember every ponies in the series lol.

And no, this is totally not my first step to make Worstgen forum into a MLP forum.

The list are:

Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Starlight Glimmer

Sunset Shimmer

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Princess Cadence