Character Discussion Favorite Sanji Moment in Wano?

Favorite Sanji Moment in Wano?

• Total voters
Destruction of the Raid Suit hands-down.It honestly surprised me, I thought I'd just have to accept that power-up (which was admittedly cool and now that it's gone, I wish Sanji v Page One was all on-panel) but Oda used it to test Sanji's ideals and convictions and it was glorious.

Return of Hell's Memories was sweet too. I love the attack and hope to see an interesting spin on it with ifrit Jambe. Initially underwhelming when Queen got back up but like Sanji said, the damage started building up so at a certain point, Queen could laugh all he wanted, he was still gonna get wrecked.

Plus the Zoro/Sanji moment was cool too. Some get a bit too caught up in devating power-levels and such but Sanji actually requesting Zoro's help with ending him if he lost his humanity was great and so was Zoro understanding he was serious and not needing too much elaboration.
Post automatically merged:

The choices choices Sanji saving Momo going down almost made it a tough decision.

Last edited:
Mmmmmm that's a tough one

Destroying the Raid Suit is definitely up there

Dunno if it beats out Sanji saving everyone on the live floor though

He came in with a kick that turned Queen into a beyblade which deflected the arrows AND knocked Perospero out of the live floor

Saved Chopper, the Samurai, and reassured his crewmate all at once

Gave me flashbacks of the Enies Lobby moment he had with Usopp where he saved him and motivated him to take action

That moment happened before the momo declared luffys words. While everybodys moral went down and about ut give up , sanji keep fighting and he said :

We have seen this happen countless times before , remember ?

Also , interaction with zoro was very good :) I love that moment of Sanji :)

That was very impressive . His determination was one of the peak moment at that moment.

Him accepting his inferiority to zoro
He saved the useless cross and kicked him to chopper YOHOHOHO

When he accompanied Luffy to the Rooftop along with Zoro and acted properly as the Captain's wings.
Eh wait...
Sanji IS THE WINGS OF THE PIRATE KING

Sanji fought king and queen without raid suit and hold them and even damaged both

Last edited: